150 CALORIE FOR WHOLE PINT OF ICE CREAM!

Options
12346»

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Just for my own amusement I sent the "Arctic Zero" people this e-mail. I also included a copy of the register receipt, not that I think it will matter! LoL

To Whom it May Concern,
    I just discovered your products today after a web posting mentioned them. Since I had to hit the grocery store I decided to pick some up and give it a try, I found only one offering in the ice cream section, your “Chocolate Peanut Butter” flavor. I picked up a pint and was looking forward to trying it, ice cream is my Kryptonite and I’ve really had an urge to have some lately.

I got back to my office and gave it a try and all I can say is WOW!
    This is the most vile and reprehensible substance that I’ve ever had the displeasure to put in my mouth! On a scale of 1-10 I would rate it somewhere well below Zero. Maybe close to actual zero, like frozen solid in outer space zero. This substance could be used at Guantanamo Bay to make Al Qaeda terrorists renounce allah and claim allegiance to the west, I mean this crap is bad.

I spent $4.47 of my hard earned money on a pint of this substance and honestly, somehow I feel somewhat dirty. Please refund me my $4.47 so I might be able to put this horrible moment of my life behind me and move on.

Thank you,
    JG762

lol. It wouldn't be such an offense if the product was priced cheaper. $4.47 is rather "well-priced" for Artic Zero actually. I normally see it at $5 and up. To me, it tastes like a frozen slurry of water. It tastes "better" when you sprinkle each spoon with a little calorie-free sweetener.

Why would you want to waste time by sprinkling a little sweetener on your spoon every time you go for a bite?
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Just for my own amusement I sent the "Arctic Zero" people this e-mail. I also included a copy of the register receipt, not that I think it will matter! LoL

To Whom it May Concern,
    I just discovered your products today after a web posting mentioned them. Since I had to hit the grocery store I decided to pick some up and give it a try, I found only one offering in the ice cream section, your “Chocolate Peanut Butter” flavor. I picked up a pint and was looking forward to trying it, ice cream is my Kryptonite and I’ve really had an urge to have some lately.

This is the most vile and reprehensible substance that I’ve ever had the displeasure to put in my mouth! On a scale of 1-10 I would rate it somewhere well below Zero. Maybe close to actual zero, like frozen solid in outer space zero. This substance could be used at Guantanamo Bay to make Al Qaeda terrorists renounce allah and claim allegiance to the west, I mean this crap is bad.

I spent $4.47 of my hard earned money on a pint of this substance and honestly, somehow I feel somewhat dirty. Please refund me my $4.47 so I might be able to put this horrible moment of my life behind me and move on.

Thank you,
    JG762

lol. It wouldn't be such an offense if the product was priced cheaper. $4.47 is rather "well-priced" for Artic Zero actually. I normally see it at $5 and up. To me, it tastes like a frozen slurry of water. It tastes "better" when you sprinkle each spoon with a little calorie-free sweetener.

Why would you want to waste time by sprinkling a little sweetener on your spoon every time you go for a bite?
    Because lack of logic

LOL! Reminds me of that crap Sensa that you have to sprinkle on your food.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    *looks it up* They have mint choco chip! I will totally get it =D thanks~
    tumblr_lv8mwl7j7c1qmmjh3.gif
  • 2furrycats
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that it was at Kroger...it's a TN store as well! Thank you
  • bettyjoburdett
    bettyjoburdett Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I tried one flavor a long time ago when I heard about this......................and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gross
    if I want ice cream, I'm eating the good stuff lol...............what I like about IF is I can eat what i want on some days.................

Disgusting avator:angry:
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I tried one flavor a long time ago when I heard about this......................and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gross
    if I want ice cream, I'm eating the good stuff lol...............what I like about IF is I can eat what i want on some days.................

Disgusting avator:angry:

Jeez... lighten up will ya.
  • ffargynnig
    ffargynnig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love the taste of Arctic Zero :)
  • ceedellz
    ceedellz Posts: 1
    Options
    Good share!
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've heard of that before but haven't found it in the local Walmart to try. There is an article I read about this ice cream having more calories than it claims to have and the reviews are not all that great, but I might still try it. I am addicted to Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches at the moment. :)
    http://www.today.com/id/48596412/ns/today-today_news/t/rossen-reports-can-you-believe-diet-frozen-dessert-labels/#.U5kpvcXn_IU

Have you tried Skinny Cow's fudge bars? *om, nom, nom*
  • nicolemviolette
    nicolemviolette Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I like the Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Ice Cream Krunch bars. :) They only have 100 calories each. I looked it up, and there are a whole bunch of "Sweet Freedom" ice creams by Blue Bunny. I got mine at WalMart!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I like the vanilla flavor when u add some cocoa powder and honey (sweetener of your choice). It makes it edible lol
  • vmiletti
    vmiletti Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero is legit. I bodybuild and my wife is an NPC Fitness Model, and during cutting season, Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple is a LIFE SAVER! After dinner, I love my (1) 1 cup arctic zero vanilla maple, (2) 200g strawberries; (3) 1 scoop micellar casien (slow burning / digesting protein); and (4) a little Walden Farms Chocolate or Caramel syrup -- that's literally 260 calories, tons of protein, and 5g of sugar (something like that) -- what more do you want in dessert?? Sure cutting for contest / show sucks, but Arctic Zero just made life a little easier -- along w/ Walden Farms of course..
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it was brought up already b/c I didn't read everyone's posts. But it's been tested (there is a study online I've seen before) that they were frauding on their labels. It tested more calories than they claimed. Still better than regular ice cream but it's up to 20% more than their label claims. So be careful.

http://www.today.com/id/48596412/ns/today-today_news/t/rossen-reports-can-you-believe-diet-frozen-dessert-labels/#.U50gJPldWPM
    Our sample of Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple had a whopping 46 percent more calories than the label. The Chocolate Peanut Butter: an incredible 68 percent more calories.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

To Whom it May Concern,

Thank you,
    JG762

I love this! I want to hear the response :)

Just for the record it's been a week and I haven't heard a word, not that it's much of a surprise!