STOP ATTACKING OP's!!! NOW!

Options

Replies

• Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or are the people who refer to others on MFP as being "mean" or "rude" completely incapable of recognizing subtext or reading between the lines.

I'm beginning to think it is not only non-coincidental but actually causal.

This sort of astute insight will get you branded a big meanie around here real quick mister. Watch it.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    j2rJYO8.jpg?1
  • kunai118
    kunai118 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    More Saber is always a good thing.
  • JassiBear
    JassiBear Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am so sick of all this crap about bullying. If you are getting BULLIED for your posts and it bothers you then stop posting. We are supposed to be adults on here. Stop whining and start exercising.
    Never.
    Whining-Blog-Post.jpg
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mnaf69Lxuc1rnrgk6o1_500.gif
  • kinmad4it
    kinmad4it Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I love these threads!

Whilst the original post definitely has a point, that point will be lost amongst a sea of derisory pathetic come backs designed to do the exact thing the OP spoke up against.

Excellent way to collect a load of useless trolls together to fill up your ignore list though. So it certainly served a positive purpose, thanks OP.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or are the people who refer to others on MFP as being "mean" or "rude" completely incapable of recognizing subtext or reading between the lines.

I thought you resigned your job of 'Pointing out the bleeding obvious' ... :flowerforyou:

(was that mean? Did I just 'throw shade'... if I did HUZZAH!)

Oooh oooh oooh, can I try! Ever notice how it's almost always the people who are new to the forums who think all the veteran members are being mean? Could it be something like being a new kid in school and not understanding the culture yet? And it's not that people are really being mean to you, it's just that they don't know you and you don't know them and so it's really really easy to misunderstand intentions and feel left out when you don't get the joke.....

I think you're just throwing lampshades
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    I love these threads!

Whilst the original post definitely has a point, that point will be lost amongst a sea of derisory pathetic come backs designed to do the exact thing the OP spoke up against.

Excellent way to collect a load of useless trolls together to fill up your ignore list though. So it certainly served a positive purpose, thanks OP.

Maximum-Butthurt-Achieved-Reaction-Gif.gif
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    So, really annoyed that as I was reading the beautiful people thread, it disappears as I am clicking to go from one page to the next. Sometimes the mods drive me batty.

I think we are all adults, why can't we read it if we want to?
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I love these threads!

Again with the irony
  • turpenoid
    turpenoid Posts: 73
    Options
    27538-ilyke.net-large-27538-gJeQu3t.jpg
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Tm3oXEE.png?1

hOOkatj.jpg?1
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I love these threads!

How 99% of the "nice" people on MFP us the ignore user function:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsgHnEk7ZggTGMFoU9CVoCQpUoTDrU8H_yyGdDF8h3kLYTB8PvTQ
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hating requires an underlying feeling of jealousy. I'm not really seeing or reading anything to be jealous of.

So...

I want to take this as a perfect example of someone disagreeing with me but doing so in a RESPECTFUL manner. He disagrees but he doesn't have to belittle me, the OP in the process. Kudos. SOMEONE is an adult here

Well Wheird is just Wheird that way...
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    K.
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    tumblr_m0uldrbINJ1r0j373o1_500.gif
  • JassiBear
    JassiBear Posts: 268 Member
    Options

I thought you resigned your job of 'Pointing out the bleeding obvious' ... :flowerforyou:

(was that mean? Did I just 'throw shade'... if I did HUZZAH!)

Oooh oooh oooh, can I try! Ever notice how it's almost always the people who are new to the forums who think all the veteran members are being mean? Could it be something like being a new kid in school and not understanding the culture yet? And it's not that people are really being mean to you, it's just that they don't know you and you don't know them and so it's really really easy to misunderstand intentions and feel left out when you don't get the joke.....

I think you're just throwing lampshades

giphy.gif
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    In for the Fate/Zero love.

Anime-anime-gif-fatestay-night-Berserk-1168895.gif
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_mvfjb15px01s37h87o1_500.gif
    tumblr_myn47iXEPC1t0rksyo2_500.gif
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to get angry with the level of disrespect floating around on these message boards. I see posts and people go about making snide and rude remarks about the original poster and I thinks its very immature. There is always a way to have an opinion and not be rude or "throw shade" on the person who started the thread. Internet bullying is real, and all those insecure people who want to attack OP's need to seriously be checked on their dirty behavior. Please be respectful to everyone, even if you disagree with them. Period. If you can't do that then you need help.

A lot of people confuse disrespect for somebody pointing out their ignorance, or merely being wrong.
This discussion has been closed.