Options

Replies

• sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Diet Mountain Dew.
  • marniehodges
    Options
    COFFEE! I'm a happy happy girl since I discovered sugar free vanilla creamer. Yum :smile:
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Coffee, meat and beer in that order.
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    COFFEE and PIZZA. Thank God I found a way to slim the both of them down.
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have 2: chocolate and pizza!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ice cream - I am so glad I have found a way to eat it as a TREAT instead of a daily SNACK :happy:

Chocolate - still working on getting this out of SNACK mode! Dark choc w/ almonds :love: ohh yum!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    FRENCH FRIES AND PIZZA!! I can and have seriously lived off of these.. I just make super healthier versions nowdays.

oh and FRUIT! Even when I used to eat unhealthy stuff I ate fruit everyday.. suuuggaaarrrr... hehe:flowerforyou:
  • coachniquenya
    coachniquenya Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!! Never ever ever could I give up chocolate and I'm also rather fond of my wine.
  • crissi66
    Options
    COFFEE!! Im so not pleasant without it. And some form of carbs. I dont care if i never eat rice again but i love pasta and some breads. I think it is safe to say i would shank someone for a good bowl of spagetti with homemade meatsauce. I have recently discovered the begining signs of a ulcer and havent had much with a lot of acid in it. No tomato sauce or orage juice = a unhappy fatty :grumble:
  • jolih
    jolih Posts: 1
    Options
    pizza :)
  • sara170
    Options
    MILK!!! I love a glass of ice cold skim milk. It was my #1 craving when I was pregnant too!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Pizza. My cheat day totally revolves around getting a slice or two once a week!
  • kzaunbrecher
    Options
    Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!

ME TOO! I am a peanut butter ADDICT! I love it SO MUCH! It's quite an obession of mine! I couldn't NEVER give it up! I've often joked and said that it would probably be better if I were allergic to it because then I couldn't eat it. I do not go a day without having at least 2 tablespoons of it!
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Pizza for sure. And coffee with french vanilla creamer. it brightens my morning. :)
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Potato's. You can make em mashed, french fried, baked, twice baked, boiled it makes not difference to me. I like my taters.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    coffee and chocolate...together or apart!
  • kzaunbrecher
    Options
    Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!

I love peanut butter, I tend to eat it off of a spoon a lot :P

I most DEF eat it off a spoon! If allowed, I'll sit with a jar and go to town! :P
  • amyadell
    amyadell Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, beer, red wine, coffee, steak... I'm reading all your favorites and started singing "these are a few of my favorite things..." lets just have em all.. in moderation of course :wink: now... if someone could just teach me how to 'moderate' :tongue: Actually, I'd have to stick with the red wine tied with coffee for drinks and steak for food!!!
  • akilahtw
    akilahtw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would have to say carbs, i.e. cake, bread, pasta. Which is something I am seriously working on.
  • scarly
    scarly Posts: 6
    Options
    diet coke and red wine...