Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what's one food/drink you don't think you could EVER give up

Replies

• sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Diet Mountain Dew.
  • COFFEE! I'm a happy happy girl since I discovered sugar free vanilla creamer. Yum :smile:
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Coffee, meat and beer in that order.
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    COFFEE and PIZZA. Thank God I found a way to slim the both of them down.
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    I have 2: chocolate and pizza!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Ice cream - I am so glad I have found a way to eat it as a TREAT instead of a daily SNACK :happy:

Chocolate - still working on getting this out of SNACK mode! Dark choc w/ almonds :love: ohh yum!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    FRENCH FRIES AND PIZZA!! I can and have seriously lived off of these.. I just make super healthier versions nowdays.

oh and FRUIT! Even when I used to eat unhealthy stuff I ate fruit everyday.. suuuggaaarrrr... hehe:flowerforyou:
  • coachniquenya
    coachniquenya Posts: 60 Member
    CHOCOLATE!!! Never ever ever could I give up chocolate and I'm also rather fond of my wine.
  • COFFEE!! Im so not pleasant without it. And some form of carbs. I dont care if i never eat rice again but i love pasta and some breads. I think it is safe to say i would shank someone for a good bowl of spagetti with homemade meatsauce. I have recently discovered the begining signs of a ulcer and havent had much with a lot of acid in it. No tomato sauce or orage juice = a unhappy fatty :grumble:
  • jolih
    jolih Posts: 1
    pizza :)
  • MILK!!! I love a glass of ice cold skim milk. It was my #1 craving when I was pregnant too!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Pizza. My cheat day totally revolves around getting a slice or two once a week!
  • Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!

ME TOO! I am a peanut butter ADDICT! I love it SO MUCH! It's quite an obession of mine! I couldn't NEVER give it up! I've often joked and said that it would probably be better if I were allergic to it because then I couldn't eat it. I do not go a day without having at least 2 tablespoons of it!
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Pizza for sure. And coffee with french vanilla creamer. it brightens my morning. :)
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Potato's. You can make em mashed, french fried, baked, twice baked, boiled it makes not difference to me. I like my taters.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    coffee and chocolate...together or apart!
  • Peanut butter - anything. In cookies, on sandwiches, in candy. Give me that PB!!!!

I love peanut butter, I tend to eat it off of a spoon a lot :P

I most DEF eat it off a spoon! If allowed, I'll sit with a jar and go to town! :P
  • amyadell
    amyadell Posts: 46 Member
    peanut butter, beer, red wine, coffee, steak... I'm reading all your favorites and started singing "these are a few of my favorite things..." lets just have em all.. in moderation of course :wink: now... if someone could just teach me how to 'moderate' :tongue: Actually, I'd have to stick with the red wine tied with coffee for drinks and steak for food!!!
  • akilahtw
    akilahtw Posts: 2 Member
    I would have to say carbs, i.e. cake, bread, pasta. Which is something I am seriously working on.
  • scarly
    scarly Posts: 6
    diet coke and red wine...