1200 cal/day girls! Let's share our diaries!

Options
jgratton99
jgratton99 Posts: 7 Member
My diary is far from perfect. Most days I'm coming in around 1200 cals, but it's the snacking I can't control!!

I am 30 years old, 5'10" 161(ish) lbs.

My good friend is getting married at the end of the summer, and I've bought a {{ BACK-LESS!!}} dress to wear.

My goal is to be under 150lbs (I'll even take 149!)

Just looking for some motivation, so add me :)

Replies

• JenVii
    JenVii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me. I am doing 1300 calories a day and my diary isn't perfect either.

Jen
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen

I, too am attemping to do between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. I am also attempting to be brutally honest.

Please feel free to add me

Kristine
  • rklein88
    rklein88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • jstarr820
    jstarr820 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I continuously go over but I'm trying to get better -_-
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Please do add me too... my diary should be open and it's not perfect but neither am I...
  • msjohnson426
    msjohnson426 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am at 1400 not perfect but you can add me.
  • Oxxygi
    Oxxygi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I'm 1200 cal lady and my diary is open for friends.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200-1300

I pre-log and snacking is basically a 4th meal, calorie wise.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • deborahseide1
    Options
    5'6" 157 (!!!) lbs. Trying to lose 22 lbs. Need all the help I can get!
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add

1200 on rest days
    1400 on workout days for me :)

open diary to friends

for reference 5'1, 127 lbs
  • Seevan07
    Seevan07 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm doing 1200 and do well most days, though I've gone over a few times. I am learning what foods have a lot of cals for not a lot of food, so I'm planning to adjust that. My diary is pretty boring right now due to having started a low FODMAP diet.
  • AlisiaMurta
    AlisiaMurta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've just upped my intake to 1500, i've plateaued and I think since I run 5-10 daily that i need to consume more. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Not to be a mood killer, but the reason you "can't control" your snacking is because 1200 calories isn't nearly enough for you. At your height and weight, you could eat 1460 calories per day and lose a pound a week - and that's if you don't exercise. If you do some exercise, you could bump that up to 1650 and still lose a pound a week. If you work out a lot, it would be even more.
  • nini6900
    nini6900 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    add me, Im 32, Female, mother of 2 teens and I eat 1270 calories a day.

thanks
  • jtorrens01
    jtorrens01 Posts: 15
    Options
    U can add me I am between 1,180 and 1200 my diary is not perfect. I am 5'1 and 112lb BMI 21
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have a question about the diary. I'm a 1200 calorie girl and I don't mind opening it and having everyone see the what I eat all day but I am wondering if anyone can see my weight. When I look at my diary my "If every day were like today" weight is there there and while I will share what I eat all day long, I'm not super anxious to put my weight out there.
  • jennym194
    jennym194 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do 1200 calories a day, I do end up going over a lot but have been doing okay the last couple weeks, just have to stop giving in when my boyfriend brings snacks out while we are watching shows at the end of the day.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Not to be a mood killer, but the reason you "can't control" your snacking is because 1200 calories isn't nearly enough for you. At your height and weight, you could eat 1460 calories per day and lose a pound a week - and that's if you don't exercise. If you do some exercise, you could bump that up to 1650 and still lose a pound a week. If you work out a lot, it would be even more.

I was just skimming through to see if anyone with a high post count had anything to say. As suspected I couldn't find anyone, then I saw yours and thought here we go a special snow flake, then here you came with your sensible ideas and logic...shame, shame.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options

Thank you for posting this! Even though the OP will most likely ignore it.