Hi! I'd like to join your group.

Starting: 173
    Current: 168
    Goal: 135

-Amy
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome ashelyd3316, baguiar, steve1126, dani818 and amyh2006. !!!! The SLIMPOSSIBLES are on a journey together and in togetherness we find motivation and support. Glad to have you amongst us ! Next weigh in is next Monday.....please send them to me !

Good job weightlossgrind....keep it up ! MNHeather...what did you you do ?....Share your secrets... 4 lbs in a week ! Awesome !

Everyone is doing so well ! You all should be proud of yourselves !

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !
  • boogbite
    Options
    I know I missed the first week, but i'd love to join your group if it's not too late. I started on Jan 1 at 166.6 and as of Monday was down to 162.4. My goal is somewhere between 135 and 140.
  • KenzieKidwell
    KenzieKidwell Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in this group. My SW was 232, now I am 174, and I would like to be 140 by May so I can enjoy being healthy & SEXY before we try for our second child (maybe start trying in July or Aug)!!!!
  • Tinkerbell09
    Options
    *puts hand up* Can I join please? My starting weight was 176 and on Monday, I weighed 174, down to 172 now. I want to lose around 38 in total before May!

Well done to everyone so far!!!!

xx
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join The Slimpossibles too! I started at 156 on January 2nd, am at 150 right now and would like to be at 120 for the last week of June.

I need a group to keep me motivated, and right now I don't have any MDP friends, so it's really sad when I log in and see that I have zero friends! : (
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Hello KenzieKidwell, Tinkerbell09, Boogbite, Scagneti ! Welcome to the SlimPossibles....where slimming down is our goal ! You have been added to our group !

:smile:
  • boogbite
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! Just a quick intro - I'm a fifth grade teacher and i live in the bay area.... love baseball and sewing, and I'm a newlywed. Looking forward to getting to know you all. =)
    Emily
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    Is it too late to start?
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow this sounds great I have about 27-30 pounds I'd love to lose. I started my workout Nov 18, 2010 and that time I weighed in at 194.8 lbs...as of this morning I'm at 182.8 lbs.

My Birthday is March 30th...so it would be great if I achieve this goal or at least come DAM:love: CLOSE! :smile:

3519758.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just found your group. I would love to join!!! I need some serious motivation.
    Height: 5'7"
    SW: 162
    GW: 140 (yep, 22lbs)

Please add me as a friend if you like
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    Welcome Hummzz, Armyhwife, spgabby86 and mially1014 ! It is never too late to join ! Will add you to the chart.....:wink:
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks. :happy:
  • mnheather
    mnheather Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I did it the easy, but not fun, way. LOL I had the stomach flu. :smile:
  • boogbite
    Options
    ouch, definitely not the fun way. but is there a fun way? =)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,227 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am totally inspired by a woman at work, and have spend a few weeks working hard on real commitment. I think I am ready!

My friend lost at least 80 pounds, is running 7 km and looking amazing. She was heavy well into her 50s and DID IT at last. I intend to join her -- I don't have as far to go (30 would be great) but look forward to the hard work.

My commitments:
    I will start to use a trainer at the gym so that I have to report to someone, and keeping some reporting going on in MFP will help too, I'm sure.

I will try a lower carb balance than I have before, but certainly not extreme. Bring on the legumes!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • dstackable
    Options
    I would like in! My starting weight is 179 and I'd like to get to at least 145. I would love the encouragement!