Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Whats up? I like friends who support and who are active (not just posting your food diary). Add me if you'd like.
  • thedebster99
    Options
    Would like some friends..pls and thanks..:)
  • toothlessjen
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 28 years old and in need of people to cheer me on and help keep me on the wagon this time around! I tend to fall off quite easily, all it takes is one bad day! Need to start building a more positive relationship with food and myself. Feel free to add me :)
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ..
  • missslim123
    missslim123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to this and I am aiming or shall I say going to lose 38lbs! Since being having my kids I have struggled with any weight loss journey! I need support, a kick in the *kitten* and friends! Please add me and we can motivate one another x
  • LittlemissPear
    LittlemissPear Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh pick me pick me :) need supportive friends :)
  • Ganglycritter
    Options
    Hi!!

I'm Crista, I just turned 20, and I'm sitting neatly at 129 lbs, 5'4. Already lost a good few pounds from using MFP to help me keep track! Sure wish I had more friends on here though. Looking to lose another 25 lbs or so.
  • KazzBeDoinIt
    KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hi! My name is Kazz. Would love to have more friends. Lets keep each other motivated while sharing stories and hints. PLEASE! Add me :) (I am always on here and always reading everything)
  • TygerDawn
    TygerDawn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) could always use supportive friends. 25, 5'8, lost a total of 45 kilos so far but have another 20-25 kilos to lose :)
  • srb2422
    srb2422 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for more friends to help motivate me. I really like seeing what others have done to loose weight and share my own experiences.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, just read my profile lol if I'm not for you hit delete. I promise I wont take it personal
  • elusivereality
    Options
    Hey all :)
    I have ummed and uhhed many times about joining groups like MyFitnessPal, many times installing then soon after deleting the apps from my phone without using them. I have tried a few diet and exercise plans, with limited success due to lack of motivation. having recently turned 22, I have resolved to make some changes hopefully for the long term. I am looking to make friends to share ideas and motivate each other.
  • Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
  • JimTs
    JimTs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there from me too. My name is Dimitris, 26 years old, and in the last 4 years I managed to lose 53 Kg through dieting and working out.
    Now I want something ''more'' from my body so I've decided to use myfitnesspal.
    Anyway, feel free to add me! :D
  • paigek214
    paigek214 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need all the support I can get. I've been on this journey for about 3 and a half years. I lost about 40 pounds, but gained about 15 back my senior year of college. I was SO CLOSE to my goal - I can't believe I let myself slip up so bad. But live and learn, right? I just got my fitbit and I'm religiously tracking - any friends I could have would be amazing. People holding me accountable has always been great motivation for me!

I look forward to getting to know some of you! :)
  • LovelyK25
    LovelyK25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Kim. 27yo. I'm looking to lose 50lbs. I would love to make friends that log daily w/an open journal so I can see some of the things you are eating. Feel free to add me....Happy Losing!!:flowerforyou:
  • niteckila
    niteckila Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Lauren, I live in Buffalo NY and my goal is to lose 30lbs. I am new to the site and I am struggling to lose any weight. If you have any suggestions or ideas, let me know. :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Wondering if there are any Scottish people on here? havnt seen any so far.... where are my fellow highlanders?!
  • bfburman
    bfburman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new here and looking for friends. Anyone can add me. Please do!
  • shirleyshortcake
    shirleyshortcake Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends too!