Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I just wanted to see if anyone came up with any new daily challenges. And to let you know my progress of the ones we do have going on.
    Yesterday I ended with 12 cups of water!
    For the commercial challenge I did 875 jumps with the jump rope over 10 commercials.
    My rainbow is great.
    R- red onions, red peppers, red potatoes, tomato
    O- carrots
    Y- banana (2)
    G- snap peas, green beans, lettuce, spinach

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Updated weight loss! 177.5. It's my first day off of work though, please give the strength not to do the "boredom eating".
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Thank you, and yes, this group does rock!
    So, as you see, I did not update last night, we ended up having a little date night :) Went over on my calories about 500, but it was still way less than I would have eaten before.
    I'll totally be making up for it today though. Scuba at work, atleast 5 miles on the eliptical after work, and then belly dancing class. Somewhere in there I will try to update the sheet :)
    I've been doing really good on the water, but really bad on the commercial challange, and I have not been tasting the rainbow on my fruit/veggie challange either :(
    But I went to fresh and easy last night and got some necturines. And there is broccoli in my lunch, so today is already looking better hahaha
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.......Today I turned 38 and I feel GREAT! The State of GA is slowly improving and I believe will be back to normal by the weekend. There was a 2 hour work delay so was able to sleep in just a little bit longer. I got my birthday started in the right direction by completing my workout and then eating a nice hearty bowl of oatmeal w/a banana.

Today I completed the Push Circuit 2 and Recharge dvds from the Chalean Extreme program and then jumped rope for 5 minutes so I good get in a full hour workout.

I've been doing alright with the rainbow challenge mainly because of my fruit intake but i'm running out of veggies and because I've been iced in since Sunday I will not be able to replenish my salad supply until this weekend. I think I'll save the commercial challenge for Sundays mainly because that's my designated "rest" day and completing the challenge then gets me up and moving at least a little.

Have a great day everyone.
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have a challenge for the rest of the week. Let's all try to do 50 pushups & 50 crunches per day. Even if you have to break them up to get them done, let's do this thru the weekend. I will report back on Monday as to how many I did and would like to see how many of you want to join me on the challenge. If we do this for the next 5 days, that is 250 push ups & crunches! So, whose in?
  • margie_77
    Options
    I'm in! I've been needing to add some strength training, this will be a good start. I will post at the end of each day how many I've done :)
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's a perfect challenge! I was on board to start doing push-ups and crunches myself. I'm so out of shape that I know I can't do 50, so I'll set my own goal a little lower, but will still strive to do at least one set of each every day. Thanks for the idea.
  • margie_77
    Options
    Yeah, I will have to split up my push-ups thru out the day... 10 at a time. :) I got the crunches though.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Updated weight as of 1/10/11 - 155.4 lbs

Starting Insanity today. :)
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    VLWise... I love your goals with rewards idea! New clothes and a massage sound fabulous!!!!! And it's in writing, so you HAVE to do it! Good for you!
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Count me in....Current weight 188 - goal for v-day 178
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good week! I feel as though I am, finally meeting my calorie goal rather than being under.
  • chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yes to the push up/crunches challenge! Love it and i could definitely use some extra strength training!
  • txchic_73
    Options
    Yay! I am glad to see everyone getting on board with the pushup/crunch challenge! I have even challenged 2 of my co-workers to the same thing, since we are all dieting right now at work! I will post at the end of the day as well. Next week I am cooking up a cardio challenge...so wait for it...wait for it...LOL
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Madiann, I know what you mean about boredom eating. I'm rooting for you!

Margie, date night sounds fun! Dancing sounds even more fun!

Choco, how funny, I had oatmeal and a banana today too. Hope you had a great B-day.

txchic, I love the push ups and crunches challenge. I can always use extra help in arms and abs.
    I'll post my number probably tomorrow.

Vic, how did the first day of Insanity go?

dmvalley, welcome!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Madiann, I know what you mean about boredom eating. I'm rooting for you!

Margie, date night sounds fun! Dancing sounds even more fun!

Choco, how funny, I had oatmeal and a banana today too. Hope you had a great B-day.

txchic, I love the push ups and crunches challenge. I can always use extra help in arms and abs.
    I'll post my number probably tomorrow.

Vic, how did the first day of Insanity go?

dmvalley, welcome!

Thank you so much for the birthday shout out.....I really appreciate it. I'm feeling really good in mind, body and spirit so I can't ask for much more.

I love oatmeal but usually eat it w/strawberries but have been finding the banana keeps me full a lot longer.
  • margie_77
    Options
    011211vday.jpg
  • Runner316
    Options
    :wink: I am in for the crunch and push up challenge!!!
  • snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in too for pushups/Crunches challenge
  • txchic_73
    Options
    50 pushups & 50 crunches...Done!