Tell me something interesting about you

Options

Replies

• LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with the ocean (I live 5 mins from it) i love to boogie board and just be in the water but it scares the crap out of me butone of my dreams is to cage dive with great whites and free dive off a reef with lemons and other sharks.

I too have talented toes I can play video games and draw and write with them I also pick up and throw things with them.

I can make my tongue dance

And finally despite my weight and the amount I've already loss I have been in a hip hop dance family (not my actual family) since 2005 and been dancing since 2007
  • charlescynthia
    Options
    I can count my teeth with my tongue, that’s too funny and I can balance a set of bottle on my head.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My interesting thing. I'm sitting in NASA's Mission Control right now.

cool!!!!!
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    shortly after college, i packed up my jeep and drove cross country from MD to CA (in mid-winter!) to get my career started in silicon valley. didn't have a job lined up. didn't know anybody there. didn't even have a place to stay.

So did it work out for you? I live in Silicon Valley btw
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I'm a distance runner that snowboards and storm chases.
  • LeopardSpottedWombat
    Options
    I'm obsessed with the ocean (I live 5 mins from it) i love to boogie board and just be in the water but it scares the crap out of me butone of my dreams is to cage dive with great whites and free dive off a reef with lemons and other sharks.

I too have talented toes I can play video games and draw and write with them I also pick up and throw things with them.

And finally despite my weight and the amount I've already loss I have been in a hip hop dance family (not my actual family) since 2005 and been dancing since 2007

Yay! Another talented toes person. :flowerforyou:

I love the ocean too! I'm so very jealous that you live so close to it.
  • eaglelakebill
    eaglelakebill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I once shot myself in the face.
    With a bow.
    Sober.

How the f**k?
    Please elaborate OMG !
    You win I just have a BB in my finger!
    lol
  • Jffok
    Jffok Posts: 15
    Options
    I am a geocacher.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    People who know me now (and for the past 15 years) think I have always had a desk job...but I used to be a butcher. Back when the carcasses were hung on racks and you used a ban saw to cut up the meat. I know it sounds gross but it was so interesting that I did it for about 8 years.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options

Funny...i Grew up 5 minutes from the ocean as well and loved it...but the sad part..i cant swim!!!

Something interesting?...when I was a kid I believe I saw a UFO..I remeber hearing a noise outside my bedroom window...I looked and there was a bright light that scared the S#$T out of me. When I had the courage to look again I saw it rising over the neighbors house and then it was gone... I have no idea what it was..i was just a kid so it could have been anything but Ive never seen anything like it since and Ive never forgotten it.

Cool Thread by the way
  • bkthandler
    bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am a retired forensic psychiatric registered nurse. I worked with serial killers, severely mentally ill psychopaths who took insanity defense for their crimes. I did this for 25 yrs. I was never bored. Worked with a famous doctor who had his own show on Discovery ID. Dr. Michael Stone. The show was based on his belief that not all psychopaths were mentally ill and believed strongly in some being just plain evil. How's that for interesting????

Fascinating! I work at a state law enforcement agency, but it's rare that I run into any true psychopaths.

I work in banking and run into them all the time.
  • denisejohnson754365
    Options
    I am a watercolor artist
  • wjennyl
    wjennyl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can create lace from two pointy sticks and some string
  • CharmaneDFischer62
    CharmaneDFischer62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today, June 27, 2014 I rejoined MFP because I missed the accountablilty.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    These are really neat facts. My interesting fact...my dad worked for the Barnum and Bailey Circus...

Good luck on meeting your goals..
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am a retired forensic psychiatric registered nurse. I worked with serial killers, severely mentally ill psychopaths who took insanity defense for their crimes. I did this for 25 yrs. I was never bored. Worked with a famous doctor who had his own show on Discovery ID. Dr. Michael Stone. The show was based on his belief that not all psychopaths were mentally ill and believed strongly in some being just plain evil. How's that for interesting????

I would totally have loved this job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Operationweddings
    Operationweddings Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can understand ( although not speak very well ) several languages. :-)
  • Choobey
    Options
    My interesting thing. I'm sitting in NASA's Mission Control right now.

Priceless!
  • Choobey
    Options
    Yes. That would be the Dr. Stone I worked with. I love that show too. I knew it had the word "evil" in it but couldn't remember the exact name of the show.

Love all those shows!
  • UpToTrouble
    Options
    I'm a cover girl... I was on the cover of an international magazine.

I design cross stitch patterns as a career.

I have a tendency to be at the right place at the right time very often, and normally can find myself in some type of adventure when I'm out with my friend who knows to just follow me. Have met some awesome people that way and have done things that people wouldn't believe happened because they are too awesome to believe.