Looking for totally superficial, token friends...

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Only excepting spanish speaking people...
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    i'm a very low maintenance friend. add away!
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Hell yes, I'm in.
  • 1HappyTurtleRunner
    1HappyTurtleRunner Posts: 125 Member
    Hey I like friends add me too!
  • People look at me and assume I'm superficial. Does that count?
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    I'm totally superficial, but not so sure how I feel about being a "token" friend.

A. of all. ^^ 10/10 would toke

number B. OP - So close! I wouldn't say I'm superficial but I am a little ficial, however I am much more of an interested philanthrope and a Tolkien friend.

Sorry man...
    frodo-crying-o.gif
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    You can add me only if you read Viz or speak Cockney Rhyming Slang.
  • pynesol
    pynesol Posts: 6
    You amuse me OP. Which is one of two criteria I have for sending a FR. But before I send you a FR please do me one favour; Use loose and lose in a proper sentence

Forget the OP, I want to be YOUR friend! :smile:
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Sounds like a match made in heaven, I have a friends list but really don't do anything with it
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Sure, I'll accept friend requests, as long as I don't have to do much more than add a simple comment once in a while and just go thru my feed and "like" pretty much everything. Add me if you want, fine by me. I don't comment on what people eat or do, that's their business. I have trouble enuf taking care of myself.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    accept my FR if you want someone that will be on here religiously for a couple of weeks then fade into obscurity for a while and then be back with a vengeance. and then repeat.

i will also post smart *kitten* replies to comments on your wall but give you no advise re food or exercise.
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    You amuse me OP. Which is one of two criteria I have for sending a FR. But before I send you a FR please do me one favour; Use loose and lose in a proper sentence

Ha! Then demand that he use "their", "they're", and "there" properly.
  • If I was to be snarky id probably say Heres a Burner Phone Call someone who gives a damn...but You made me grin and that means a lot on this all consuming karma eating, fitness sweat shop, oh look doctor here is my magical mystical do goody print out of all the crap I eat , and the mundane exercises I do each day in frikken 113 F AZ heat wave, but you did make me grin..me thinks there is mischief afoot , and pan makes merry among us...blessings
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    We can be superficial all night, Ed. Thank you in advance for not judging the amount of wine and chocolate in my daily diary.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    In. The replies in this thread are scintillating.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    You had me at "fairly disinterested misanthrope."

Me, too.

I can boost friend count numbers without being super involved. I just sit awkwardly in my MFP corner and never know what to post on anyone's wall.
  • fatfudgery
    fatfudgery Posts: 449 Member
    A "friend" who doesn't post on your wall or bother to read your diary and whatnot? I'm your man!
  • flossyruby1
    flossyruby1 Posts: 337 Member
    Hey...I am just grateful to know that there are other "friends" just as bad as I am...I was beginning to feel a little bad that I wasn't cheering on people for eating under their calorie goals or burning 25 calories for scratching their butt!

I don't feel so bad any more...not that I ever felt bad...I warn people right up front...sure I'll be your friend...Just don't expect much out of me...

I did NOT know scratching one's butt burned 25 calories. Is that per minute?

I do know that the energy expenditure for nose picking ranges from 10-35, dependent on how aggressive one is and how elusive the booger.
  • asm121
    asm121 Posts: 50 Member
    I like the cut of your jib. Feel free to add me.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Why not.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    I can be the friend who gets a little too excited about politics and regularly posts my opinion on a hot-topic issue almost guaranteeing a loss of 2-5 friends.
  • flossyruby1
    flossyruby1 Posts: 337 Member
    My heart is overwhelmed by all the posts within this thread. I never knew there was so much mediocrity and underachievement. We are kindred spirits. I am that girl who makes a half-*kitten* effort. I'm the mom who shows up to school wearing the same thing she wore three days in a row (hey, if it doesn't stand up on its own in the corner, its fine). I'm the friend who purposely calls you when I know you can't take my call because really, I don't want to talk, I just need to fulfill my obligation. I raise my glass of Crystal Light and vodka (yes, I tracked it) to all of you.
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    This place really needs a "like" button. I didn't want to make the effort to say this, but holy hell.....this thread has been a great read! :)
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    hahaha. feel free to friend me :D you can scoff to yourself at how much coffee creamer I use on the daily and in return, I promise to thumbs-up half of the stuff that shows up on my feed :p
  • tumblr_n2uk0lnZ0c1qhv4h7o1_400_zps5a9c800d.gif
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    As somewhat of an introvert, I'd consider you a perfect friend. Feel free to add me too!

I ditto this!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Yes!!!

I have a new friend who is a fairly disinterested misanthrope who'll appear inoffensively on my list of friends without demanding I hit my targets, but will happily try to cheer me up when my earnest MFP BFFs fail to inspire me with tales of Kale soup and Ketosis. (edit mine - and bourbon)
  • Oh hell!!! Add me as a friend, too. I only have two lol, but I hope you're not disappointed that I'm not superficial or consider myself as a "token"....I will be your REAL friend:drinker:
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    ce7e1357ee4d8bf5ca11156f029e03c1.jpg