What is your Goal Weight Prize?

Replies

• Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    To get pregnant haha hopefully I won't gain it all back during that time.
  • I am working forward my holiday. I really would like a beech body and regain my confidence. I will get for myself a lot of summer shorts and short dresses which i'm not able to wear now.
  • nolly1974
    nolly1974 Posts: 1 Member
    A Vivien of Holloway fifties dress! They are the best :)
  • LucyBzz
    LucyBzz Posts: 47 Member
    I hadn't really thought about a "goal prize" but it is a great idea .... I like the idea of 10lbstage prizes too!

Now to try to think of what mine could be!
  • Jodsmission
    Jodsmission Posts: 130 Member
    I hadn't really thought about a "goal prize" but it is a great idea .... I like the idea of 10lbstage prizes too!

Now to try to think of what mine could be!
    Just thought the same thing...hadn't thought of prize goal but what a great idea.
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    a trip to cancun with a guy friend :)
  • Wikeni86
    Wikeni86 Posts: 9 Member
    Well, this may or may not happen, but a couple years ago I got a picture of myself with Stan Lee at NYCC. I am very overweight in the photo - I decided that when I trim down enough (likely will hit my goal next year), I will go back to Comic Con and take another photo with him and hang it right beneath my other one, so I can see just how far I've come. It relies a little on whether or not I can get to CC again, but I'm hopeful. :)
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    A strappy bikini
  • reedusf
    reedusf Posts: 19 Member
    I have several goal weights...the first major one is I'm buying a new bike :-)
  • jirwin323
    jirwin323 Posts: 40 Member
    Levi Button Fly 501 Jeans.
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    tattoo!!
  • peoplegreet1
    peoplegreet1 Posts: 69 Member
    A trip to my favorite Resort with good food and time to relax and play in the pool.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Reaching my goal weight coincided roughly with a surgical procedure, so a swift and easy recovery was my reward for that. My real "prize," after about six months in maintenance, was a 2-year contract for Krav Maga classes. I'd wanted to do it for 5-6 years, but didn't want to put the strain on my joints when I was heavier.

I got some clothes that fit too, but that was just because I had nothing I could wear anymore. :blushing:
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Well, this may or may not happen, but a couple years ago I got a picture of myself with Stan Lee at NYCC. I am very overweight in the photo - I decided that when I trim down enough (likely will hit my goal next year), I will go back to Comic Con and take another photo with him and hang it right beneath my other one, so I can see just how far I've come. It relies a little on whether or not I can get to CC again, but I'm hopeful. :)

I hope you do, because that is an awesome goal prize.
  • wjennyl
    wjennyl Posts: 8 Member
    A set of Dyakcraft knitting needles
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Great bloodwork and a black leather moto jacket.

You just gave me an idea :) Leather moto clothes, that's what I will get. We plan on buying harley davidson on automn and this will be perfect! And I have another goal :drinker:
  • TIUClare
    TIUClare Posts: 62 Member
    A sense of inner peace and some killer outfits. I would love to look good in a wiggle dress!!
  • I never really gave a thought to rewarding myself even though I've already hit new and new goal weights a few times... Maybe my attitude's been to negative, thanks for the inspiration ;)
  • TashTag
    TashTag Posts: 109
    MFB wanted to go to Bora Bora for a big once in a life time holiday. Ive told him ill only go when im happy enough to be seen in a swimming cozzie. So, my weight loss prize is not looking like a beached whale :)