:laugh: :ohwell:
  • HelloSweetie81
    HelloSweetie81 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Gross.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    It was more of a poll. Anything and everything can cause a disagreement.

I poll asking people to critic women's *kitten*....Yeah because THAT is totally respectful! Why don't we start discussing how we dislike men with short *kitten*!

You mean like little roosters?
    702dcb8ab7bb3f28b57d0df17811d00d.jpg
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    I know it like any kind of female butt muscular or flabby as long as it is big.

Who hear agrees or disagrees.?

Disagree.

Personally, a big booty wasn't high on my list of preferences when I was young, free and single.

What I did find was a woman's attitudes and openness to being sexually adventurous was far attractive and made for a better experience than any single body part.
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    reading through this thread has been interesting. Especially when comparing the responses in this one to responses in similar/worse posts. Hm.

To add, grammar policing is gross and ableist.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    6s2zZXA.gif
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

I poll asking people to critic women's *kitten*....Yeah because THAT is totally respectful! Why don't we start discussing how we dislike men with short *kitten*!

I prefer it when other men have short *kitten*.

You know, It's an ego thing.

I would not care if you do talk about small *kitten*. I more likely just read and laugh. It does not damage my ego in anyway whatsoever.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Has the OP clarified his position on side bends and situps yet?

GOLD
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

I prefer it when other men have short *kitten*.

You know, It's an ego thing.

I would not care if you do talk about small *kitten*. I more likely just read and laugh. It does not damage my ego in anyway whatsoever.

batman___dafuq__by_foooxft-d5fqu0q.jpg
  • BTinLC
    BTinLC Posts: 30
    Options
    Is this a troll? Gotta be a troll.
  • bewitched2982
    bewitched2982 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    reading through this thread has been interesting. Especially when comparing the responses in this one to responses in similar/worse posts. Hm.

To add, grammar policing is gross and ableist.

If grammar policing is ableist you are suggesting that those who have poor grammar are disabled or handicapped. I would argue that those with poor grammar are perhaps uneducated in the area of grammar but not disabled in any way.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    OP,

Please stop posting. Please stay confined to your friend's list. I'm sure they understand you better than we do :laugh:
  • Terryb99
    Terryb99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever post, but this tread is priceless... geez

I THINK the OP was just trying to say, he loves big butts, even if they are fat, as long as they are big.

But I think OP needs to read over his word choice before he clicks that "Post" button

As for me, I love a big butt, which is kinda tough for me, since I prefer Asian ladies. Asians, especially Koreans like my wife, tend to be especially challenged in that department, lol.
    But I was lucky, found an awesome 4'11" Korean 20 years ago. She is still just over 90 pounds and has a lovey bubble butt. :)
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I have never been happier to have a small *kitten*. Now I can't be objectified by OP!
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Here I am thinking we were all going to talk about pirate treasure. My mistake.
This discussion has been closed.