Replies

• JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    2mnqakk.jpg
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    reading through this thread has been interesting. Especially when comparing the responses in this one to responses in similar/worse posts. Hm.

To add, grammar policing is gross and ableist.

If grammar policing is ableist you are suggesting that those who have poor grammar are disabled or handicapped. I would argue that those with poor grammar are perhaps uneducated in the area of grammar but not disabled in any way.

If ignorance is now considered a disability, I know a lot of people that should be collecting government checks.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Reported this thread. Yuck.

hB5C08F7B
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever post, but this tread is priceless... geez

I THINK the OP was just trying to say, he loves big butts, even if they are fat, as long as they are big.

But I think OP needs to read over his word choice before he clicks that "Post" button

As for me, I love a big butt, which is kinda tough for me, since I prefer Asian ladies. Asians, especially Koreans like my wife, tend to be especially challenged in that department, lol.
    But I was lucky, found an awesome 4'11" Korean 20 years ago. She is still just over 90 pounds and has a lovey bubble butt. :)

Honestly this thread got real funny hence in the chit-chat category. I have been laughing the entire time.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Has the OP clarified his position on side bends and situps yet?

OMG. I literally just laughed out loud at this. And, seriously with your profile picture!? Love it!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry.
    A big flappy butt doesn't sound appealing.

Big firm butt=hot
    Big flabby butt= somebody that ought to be wearing mom jeans.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    when-you-see-a-girl-who-obviously-squats-fitboard.jpg
  • greeneyes972
    Options
    I hear agree and disagree, but only when they're used in a conversation.

:laugh:
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

I THINK the OP was just trying to say, he loves big butts, even if they are fat, as long as they are big.

Am I the only one who didn't have any difficulty whatsoever understanding the question the OP was asking?

Gotta wonder if this question had been posed by someone "popular" (yeah, I know, on an internet forum - I laughed as well) if the responses would have been quite the same...
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Are we actually getting on topic now.
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

Am I the only one who didn't have any difficulty whatsoever understanding the question the OP was asking?

Gotta wonder if this question had been posed by someone "popular" (yeah, I know, on an internet forum - I laughed as well) if the responses would have been quite the same...

I did understand what he was asking. Doesn't change that the delivery of his question was unclear and garbled.

Also, I would react this way no matter who posed the question. Telling us about his doggy-style adventures with his cousin and brother was unnecessary and that's where I was done. Creepy thread is creepy.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Whatgif_zpsed1b5303.gif

This is the most amazing gif I have ever seen.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I didn't read anything about not allowing members to be grammar police.

It is actually the first guideline... I was shocked actually.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

But then he stated he didn't read them all. I believe he missed ALL OF THEM after number 1.

I am pretty sure that some people use incorrect grammar on purpose just to bait people into correcting them and earning themselves a strike. This rule really does more harm than good.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    In for the gifs.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

I did understand what he was asking. Doesn't change that the delivery of his question was unclear and garbled.

Also, I would react this way no matter who posed the question. Telling us about his doggy-style adventures with his cousin and brother was unnecessary and that's where I was done. Creepy thread is creepy.

I don't think the delivery of the question makes one iota of difference to the question he is trying to convey so is irrelevant.

Fair play on the other part though. That may have been a bridge too far. I've seen a number of these booty type threads and they haven't played out quite the same way and may be that's the difference...
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wow..

Sorry OP. I have to agree with the rest. The way you chose to word almost all your posts in this thread is what is giving off the disrespectful creep factor.
  • Eddie266
    Eddie266 Posts: 26
    Options
    Mine too Kinkyslinky! LMAO
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    booty booty booty rockin' everywhere
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ick.gif