booty

Options

Replies

• nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Here I am thinking we were all going to talk about pirate treasure. My mistake.

ohmygawd. :laugh: :laugh:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I've recently learned that men like big butts. Mine is not flabby though.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    What about her personality? :huh:

What about it?
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    To add, grammar policing is gross and ableist.

so, your saying that those with poor grammer are disabled?
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Some people who have poor grammar have a disability that makes it hard to identify appropriate spelling/word order. Others are not native English speakers.

and then there is the incomprehensible OP, which is in a category by itself.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    The person with that comment has already explain it. Go back a few pages.
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I've recently learned that men like big butts. Mine is not flabby though.
    You must have been living under one of these
    l18473-low-poly-rock-4631.png
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Some people who have poor grammar have a disability that makes it hard to identify appropriate spelling/word order. Others are not native English speakers.

Do you know what a IEP is? I will let you research it.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    reading through this thread has been interesting. Especially when comparing the responses in this one to responses in similar/worse posts. Hm.

If grammar policing is ableist you are suggesting that those who have poor grammar are disabled or handicapped. I would argue that those with poor grammar are perhaps uneducated in the area of grammar but not disabled in any way.

Please do not try and twist my statement into something that it is not. There are people that have learning/cognitive disabilities that make it harder for them to process or understand arbitrary grammar rules. And since this is the internet, there is no way to know if it is a poor education or a disability that is effecting how a person communicates. People communicate how they communicate (culture plays into this as well).

Also, there is a difference between asking someone to explain/clarify a confusing statement and dragging someone for kiki's.

ETA: not implying that OP has a disability or trying to derail people that are calling him out on misogyny.

good explination. you certainly have a point. its wrong to brow beat someone over poor english without really knowing the cause, but on the other hand, I'm not sure that its entirely inappropriate to do so. its the internet and thats how we communicate.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    I was not clear enough so like a week ago my brother, cousin, and I had a convo have doggystyle and what butt we like the most. My cousin say yo the more fat the better like no muscle there at all. I was like I like a girl who squats.but I love the sound of body clashing together.

So you and your cousin had doggy style... together?

don't forget the brother

Do I really need to specify that we are all guys and the thread start with talking about women.

I think it's still physically possible to do what you describe. As a matter of fact, the only way you could have a three way doggy style thing is with men.

lol!
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    reading through this thread has been interesting. Especially when comparing the responses in this one to responses in similar/worse posts. Hm.

If grammar policing is ableist you are suggesting that those who have poor grammar are disabled or handicapped. I would argue that those with poor grammar are perhaps uneducated in the area of grammar but not disabled in any way.

Please do not try and twist my statement into something that it is not. There are people that have learning/cognitive disabilities that make it harder for them to process or understand arbitrary grammar rules. And since this is the internet, there is no way to know if it is a poor education or a disability that is effecting how a person communicates. People communicate how they communicate (culture plays into this as well).

Also, there is a difference between asking someone to explain/clarify a confusing statement and dragging someone for kiki's.

ETA: not implying that OP has a disability or trying to derail people that are calling him out on misogyny.

good explination. you certainly have a point. its wrong to brow beat someone over poor english without really knowing the cause, but on the other hand, I'm not sure that its entirely inappropriate to do so. its the internet and thats how we communicate.

This begs the question: Are you a masochist or a brilliantly sardonic humorist? I hope it is the latter.
  • bewitched2982
    bewitched2982 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

I wasn't trying to twist your statement, just to clarify your statement. I do agree with you that some people struggle with learning and definitely culture plays a huge role in how people communicate. I mainly wanted to be sure you weren't trying to insinuate that the OP was disabled.
    I think the person who posted a link to grammar rules wasn't being rude, there weren't any comments associated with it that were mean. Helping to educate someone else is acceptable. But definitely there are times that correcting grammar is done just to make someone feel superior and that is not okay.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Grammar, butts, disability, butts, gifs, miscommunication, butts, more giffs, *kitten* (of the avian variety)... Is there anything this thread doesn't have?

Dear MFP gods, we thank you for this bounty you have provided us.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options

Individual Educational Plan.

Do you have one?
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I wasn't trying to twist your statement, just to clarify your statement. I do agree with you that some people struggle with learning and definitely culture plays a huge role in how people communicate. I mainly wanted to be sure you weren't trying to insinuate that the OP was disabled.
    I think the person who posted a link to grammar rules wasn't being rude, there weren't any comments associated with it that were mean. Helping to educate someone else is acceptable. But definitely there are times that correcting grammar is done just to make someone feel superior and that is not okay.

When a person truly knows who they are words do not faze them anymore. I could careless about what half of you people think. Do I feel like I should explain myself on what a IEP is and what it does? I can careless
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options

This begs the question: Are you a masochist or a brilliantly sardonic humorist? I hope it is the latter.
    can't it be a little of both?
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    HHD!!!!!!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    this chic's *kitten* is totally hot, and it has a bit of a wave. are you saying this is bad? cause really, it's all about whether or not you're flexing.

tumblr_lqjv99zllv1qbhetko1_500.gif

Very nice *kitten*..... I love the shoes too!!! Please tell me I'm not the only girl to notice her shoes...
    Am I the only one who noticed her begin spanked by another woman?
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    ^^ certainly not
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Individual Educational Plan.

Do you have one?

I did all throughout school. Speech class in grade school. I was not in special education in middle but my IEP allow unlimited time on test. As for English, English was my hardest subject which made it my worse subject. I hated reading and writing because it was difficult.
This discussion has been closed.