booty

Options

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    i used to hate reading myself. still seems to take me like twice as long to read a paragraph as it does anyone else. Good for you my friend, you are a stand up guy, hanging in there amongst the negative comments, mine included
  • siobhanmarie440
    siobhanmarie440 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Interesting!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Now that this thread has been hi-jack by all types of other topic back on topic with a new question.

women

I sure every women wants there butt firmer or smaller. At least the major on my friends list do. Whatever it takes to have a smaller butt. You can answer that if you like that you have curvy butt or want it bigger? I'm sure there will be a select few that want a bigger butt.

Men

Do you also agree with Sir Mix a lot?
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    To add, grammar policing is gross and ableist.

so, your saying that those with poor grammer are disabled?

Some people who have poor grammar have a disability that makes it hard to identify appropriate spelling/word order. Others are not native English speakers.

and then there is the incomprehensible OP, which is in a category by itself.

Do you know what a IEP is? I will let you research it.

Yeah. It's when you throw big butts out into the main forums, without setting the stage at all, in a paragraph that is difficult to read that kind of puts it over the top - not the grammar issues themselves.

I tend to ignore grammar and spelling when I can understand the context of the post. It's decorative punctuation and caps lock that set me off. Or no punctuation at all.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    on that note, i now feel compelled to answer the original question lol.

firm is better then mushy... but shape is what really matters too me.

a nicely shaped *kitten* made bigger or smaller does not necessairly change my level of attraction
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    i used to hate reading myself. still seems to take me like twice as long to read a paragraph as it does anyone else. Good for you my friend, you are a stand up guy, hanging in there amongst the negative comments, mine included
    '

Talk is talk and a face to face would be real different.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    Now that this thread has been hi-jack by all types of other topic back on topic with a new question.

women

I sure every women wants there butt firmer or smaller. At least the major on my friends list do. Whatever it takes to have a smaller butt. You can answer that if you like that you have curvy butt or want it bigger? I'm sure there will be a select few that want a bigger butt.

Men

actually most of the women i see posting in the forum seem to want a bigger butt
  • likitisplit
    Options

women

Men

I think this would have been a better start, except now you've creeped out most of MFP and offended roughly half of it.

Personally, I think a complete lack of muscle tone, when your hand sinks straight to the bones underneath kind of feels creepy. But I've always had a lot of muscle in my back and thighs.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    '

such is the nature of internet forums. don't pretend you are immune, at least i'm assuming you would not, in real life, walk into a room full of strange men and women and loudly inquire what thier stance on big butts are.

most would be pretty embarrased to do so and rightfully so
  • likitisplit
    Options

women

Men

actually most of the women i see posting in the forum seem to want a bigger butt

Bigger but firmer.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I never wanted my butt to get much smaller, just more firm (higher up) and shapely. Its a perk of being a chunky girl with a natural hourglass I guess.
  • siobhanmarie440
    siobhanmarie440 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I think an *kitten* like a bag of hamsters is the way forward : )
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options

Some people who have poor grammar have a disability that makes it hard to identify appropriate spelling/word order. Others are not native English speakers.

Individual Educational Plan.

Do you have one?

I did all throughout school. Speech class in grade school. I was not in special education in middle but my IEP allow unlimited time on test. As for English, English was my hardest subject which made it my worse subject. I hated reading and writing because it was difficult.

I understand. My son also had a IEP. He was diagnosed with ADHD. Having the added time and provisions really helped him succeed.

I apologize if I was rude. :flowerforyou: Don't take what people say here, too seriously. You know who you are and the people in your Real life are the ones who matter.

Take good care of yourself.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    '

such is the nature of internet forums. don't pretend you are immune, at least i'm assuming you would not, in real life, walk into a room full of strange men and women and loudly inquire what thier stance on big butts are.

You would get immune from over a decade of bullying. So yes most words to me don't mean anything seeing how I have heard it all before.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

Do you have one?

I did all throughout school. Speech class in grade school. I was not in special education in middle but my IEP allow unlimited time on test. As for English, English was my hardest subject which made it my worse subject. I hated reading and writing because it was difficult.

I understand. My son also had a IEP. He was diagnosed with ADHD. Having the added time and provisions really helped him succeed.

I apologize if I was rude. :flowerforyou: Don't take what people say here, too seriously. You know who you are and the people in your Real life are the ones who matter.

If you were being rude, my options were to ignore message (upside down arrow by your name> ignore user) or fight back. In flight or fight response, I am not a runner anymore. I used to which I regret.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    '

You would get immune from over a decade of bullying. So yes most words to me don't mean anything seeing how I have heard it all before.

i didn't mean it in that way.

i just meant that people behave differently on the internet. they are not themselves... or more themselves. hard to say which is true lol
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Grammar, butts, disability, butts, gifs, miscommunication, butts, more giffs, *kitten* (of the avian variety)... Is there anything this thread doesn't have?

Dear MFP gods, we thank you for this bounty you have provided us.
    And now with your post, it has bewbs! It is complete!
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    this chic's *kitten* is totally hot, and it has a bit of a wave. are you saying this is bad? cause really, it's all about whether or not you're flexing.

tumblr_lqjv99zllv1qbhetko1_500.gif

Very nice *kitten*..... I love the shoes too!!! Please tell me I'm not the only girl to notice her shoes...
    Am I the only one who noticed her begin spanked by another woman?

You are not alone.
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options

Do you have one?

If you were being rude, my options were to ignore message (upside down arrow by your name> ignore user) or fight back. In flight or fight response, I am not a runner anymore. I used to which I regret.

wait, if you ignore someone you don't even see thier posts in the forum? if thats true i am definetly taking advantage of that lol
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    '

i didn't mean it in that way.

i just meant that people behave differently on the internet. they are not themselves... or more themselves. hard to say which is true lol

What is the fun in that when you can play a character in real life at a new place to random people.
This discussion has been closed.