WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Just noticed this old thread. Also noticed the OP deacto'd. Maybe she was super successful - losing 50lbs in 6 months and doesn't need MFP anymore.
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hell ya! I've come to the conclusion that being over weight like this is depriving too many women of a "Nordic God!"
    Friend me up, if you are seriously ready to commit and help each other through encouragement and truth!!!
  • larisaleader
    larisaleader Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100, but I'm with you and I'm motivated. Yah for Day 3 of my journey to getting back into shape!
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The person that started this thread "goingtodoiT" apparently ain't going to do it! Account has been deactivated!
    So much for the Rah! Rah!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    The person that started this thread "goingtodoiT" apparently ain't going to do it! Account has been deactivated!
    So much for the Rah! Rah!

LoL!! On the bright side, this thread brought all of us together to motivate and inspire each other.
  • blushpeonies
    blushpeonies Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i have about 80 to lose - anyone can add me.
  • hylgh
    hylgh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 50! Lets do it!
  • FullHouseMom
    FullHouseMom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started and need to lose around 75 lbs. I'm always looking for friends to motivate each other! Feel free to add me :)
  • marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    add me please
  • michaelosx
    michaelosx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 pounds so far by changing food habits and rowing for 30 minutes, twice a day, six days a week. I don't care how long it takes, I WILL do this. 49 pounds to go. 49 pounds sounds like so much to me, so I focus on the next pound, not the total. I joined MFP to accelerate the progress I've made so far.
  • Mialovesme80
    Options
    Id like to loose more than 50 but im very motivated I exercise 6 days a week, and twice a day
  • Count me in! and please add me to your friends list! I'm working hard at it every day and can always use more encouragement and happy to offer much encouragement to all pf you! we can do this! :wink:
  • rhonda6374
    rhonda6374 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I want to lose between 50-70 pounds. I will have to see how I look at that point.
  • Shaystays
    Shaystays Posts: 34
    Options
    Yes, I am looking to lose about 74lbs actually. I have trouble with motivation usually, but I am motivated :)
  • aahavaa
    aahavaa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on a mission to lose 50 llbs too.Started a couple of weeks ago and after working out my butt off have only lost a measly 100g LOL..but I will not give up :)..have no friends on here yet but looking at the forum posts keepme motivated..and looking in the mirror even more :D
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    You may add me. I workout between 300-400 minutes per week and try to eat around 2000 calories. I have more than 50lbs to losebut overall I feel that the number on the scale is arbitrary. Just send me a message in the friend request reminding me where you found me. All my goals are clearly outlined on my profile.
  • TabbiToo
    TabbiToo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me I am motivated and need to stay on track...50 pounds is a start towards my 80 pound goal.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    51, IN!......please! Support so welcome!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I lost 65, gained a little back and still have around 50 to go to my goal weight. Feel free to add me as well :)
    Good luck
  • lgodwin413
    lgodwin413 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 and am on daily. I'm trying very hard to stay focused and motivated. Doing c25k and yoga. Need friends. Anyone please add me !