Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I always enjoy making new friends, anyone may feel free to add me if they wish.

Trying to lose the last 10lbs or so to my goal weight and then work on toning up more and maintaining.
  • vb1506
    vb1506 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Vicky. I'm 40. And from Lancashire
    UK. I have 60lb to lose and joined today.
    Help & support would be great x
  • OnedayinEngland
    OnedayinEngland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm totally new to this site. I've tried SparkPeople in the past, but wasn't too successful. I really only want to lose about 20-30 pounds. I'm just not at a "comfortable" weight.

Always good to have support, though!
  • katie32308
    katie32308 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm looking for support. Also love helping others
  • kittykat219
    Options
    Hello! I'm 24 and I'm trying to get back down to my Pre-pregnancy weight and get my sexy mama body back. As a single mom who works full time for a bank, I don't have too much time to myself or for myself. I'm looking for support and friends to help keep me motivated ;D
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi I'm Monica and I'm 21 and just looking to get stronger and be comfortable with my body! I'm mostly working on endurance training right now just because I didn't have much at first lol...

I'm looking for friends who log often, comment, and like statuses. I want to cheer you on and have the favor returned :)
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Frank! S/W was 419 and down to 391! I would love to find some more friends that I can motivate and get motivation from :)
  • missgnocchi
    Options
    Hi all, i'm Nikki, just got back on mfp after a few months break.
  • Bradyns
    Bradyns Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bradyn. :)

I've posted in here before, but am just reposting.

I am currently on a mission to lose weight for a plethora of reasons; mental health issues, and hypertension are among the most influential important.

I'm more than willing to accept anyone who feels inclined to add me. ^_^
  • Marcoqwerty78
    Marcoqwerty78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi From Italy...

Search for bodybuilding amateur friend to compare diet diary...now on metabolic diet 3 day low carb and 1 charge!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1344271-hello-from-italy
  • captmel
    captmel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using MFP for a little over 4 months now. 23lb down! I love HIIT running and currently doing Stronglifts 5X5.
  • gypsydreaming
    gypsydreaming Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends too. I'm here pretty consistently. Please add a message to you request though. :)
  • gettin2fit2quit
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I log daily.. on my 111th day here, 4 months coming up on the 19th. I spend most of my time on here motivating and talking to people. :) I'm 21, -33 lbs. Start weight 214 and I'm 5'7
  • naturesgate
    naturesgate Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    22 year old male here looking for new friends. Just got back so feel free to add me!
  • FitCris1970
    Options
    Please add me! Anyone can add me!
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll go ahead and ask for friends too. Mainly looking for help with my log.
    :D
  • marbella23
    marbella23 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi I am Maria 5"7 and 19 years old as of now I weight 150 I would like to weight 125 I would also like to make friends I am new here and I am from Texas feel free to add me (:
  • jenbateman
    jenbateman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm back after 15 months away from MFP. I have lost 16lbs but would like to lose a further 21lb before my 40th birthday in September. I have two daughters and also want to provide them with a positive role model and live a long healthy life. I have osteo arthritis in my knees and struggle with an old back injury so I need friends to encourage me to exercise and stay on target!!
  • its2es
    its2es Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm Whitnee. I'm 25. I heard about this app from a few of my facebook friends. I love the barcode scanner for your food!! Makes it so simple. I just want a healthier lifestyle not only for me but for my son. I also am trying to get the last little bit of baby weight off. I started doing pilates from blogilates.com with Cassey Ho. She's great! She offers meal plans and fitness videos everyday. I'm also looking for just people that can keep me on track and vice versa. It's always easier with a friend :)
  • KingRagingRajan
    KingRagingRajan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Avi i am 5 7 and 18 years old. I weigh 154 pounds and my goal is 135 pounds. I am looking for some friends in this community to help me stay motivated thanks :)