July 4th calorie counts ~9500 here

Options

Replies

• kasimarie29
    kasimarie29 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    1281 calories for the 4th :) I stayed on track which made me proud of myself lol

Plus I worked out before I went and I swam mostly the entire time I was there.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    2,500. Am I doing this wrong?
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I logged everything and ended up 14 calories under my daily goal. :)
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I tried to offset my massive calorie intake this weekend by riding my bike a lot and doing some intense circuit training, but you can't out-exercise a bad diet! Pancakes, brownies, ice cream, lemon cake, cheese and crackers, wine, etc. After taking an epic fall, I'm back on the wagon today! Definitely not going to permanently back-slide. Glad to know I'm not the only one. :happy:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    3,065 here, and I didn't log activity, even though there was a lot of walking and some running involved. Definitely not enough to make up for my 1,215 calorie overage!

ETA that I was 900+ over last Saturday, and lost just over a pound, so it was a semi-experiment, along with just not giving a crap. :wink:
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always my downfall. So this week was three bad days instead of two. I guess yesterday was sooo bad, but still not good. I'm ready to start running for my half marathon. Gotta get this crap under control.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    884865.gif

I swam a lot, drank more calories than I ate and chased squirrels at night in my drunken stupor while out camping. I probably had a huge deficit.

You win.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Katatoniczka:
    Glad not to be American :D
    I've long been amazed that for many of our citizens, holidays are occasions for either overeating, getting drunk, or both.
  • emilyGPK
    emilyGPK Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I went just over 2000 on my highest day. And very much enjoyed the celebration and family meal. Eating is part of festivities in a great many countries and not a big deal IMHO unless you have a major holiday every week of the year.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    OMG 1138 carbs!! How is that possible? I would be in a diabetic coma.
  • chelsealfinn
    chelsealfinn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I didn't do too bad at all and still managed to gain a pound. Meh, oh well. *shrugs*
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    I want to join in the fun of this topic!
    I was at about 2700 for Canada Day.
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I was at about 3100 for July 4. My biggest problem was I was around 2500 to 3500 for a couple of days before that AND a couple of days after that. Too many days of being way above my calorie goal! Need to get back on track.......
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I had to quick add 100,000 calories because I couldn't bear to see it all out there, individually listed.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    OMG 1138 carbs!! How is that possible? I would be in a diabetic coma.

Are you diabetic? If not, you wouldn't be in a coma.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Under goal here, that's with a chocolate cupcake. But we were just back from vacations and ate way too much there...
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I hung tough at 1670 gross, I think about 1300 net
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I didn't do too bad. I had some coffee when I woke up, then had a later breakfast, around 10am of a couple eggs and leftover meatloaf. I went out on my motorcycle for a couple hours so I skipped lunch. Dinner was a nice porterhouse steak on the grill, a few beers, and a cuke/tomato salad out of my garden.

Totals 2,343cals, 108 carbs, 103 fat, 135 protein, only 343 over my 2000 goal.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    1459+ with another 500 in the hole from exercise that I had.

Saturday my friend's body media said we burned 1300- and I only logged 785 of those- I still came in 2270, with about 15 remaining- and I'm quiet confident I had significantly more to burn seeing as how I spent 4+ hours on a motorcycle.

Sunday- I didn't log motorcycle work- (I know it burns but I have no clue at what rate so I take it as "bonus" but I was a heifer yesterday for sure 1920 and I was 2-300 in the red and I know I also didn't log a few things.
    fail.

But all in all I think it was a pretty good weekend- but no BBQ for me so I wasn't worried- Sushi on Thursday I think killed me more than anything!!!

I'm almost disappointed with myself- 9000 plus is pretty impressive!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I surprised myself by not even desiring to go completely overboard (nor did I consume any alcohol, didn't feel like it). 2,193 calories, which is only about 193 calories over maintenance. But....131g of glorious, delicious, pure fat and over 4g of sodium, lol! I regret nothing, ate what I wanted, stayed active, and maintained my weight (yay, no gain)!