July 4th calorie counts ~9500 here

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Wow...I had about 2500 and thought I was really bad..... I'm not sure how you managed that many!

I eat 2500 on workout days. :indifferent: I'd be pretty disappointed if that's all I ate during a celebration.

I was around 1k over on the 4th, but that wasn't because it was the 4th, it was because I felt like it. This Saturday I'm cooking out and I've got plans for potato salad, mac and cheese, burgers, chicken, ribs, a brownie bottom cheeescake, cupcakes, booze...and little activity.

I shall try to track accurately and see how I stack up against the great Magerum

THAT is a menu.

Oh. And vegetables. I guess. If people are into that. I'll have to ask.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I don't log. I know I ate pounds and pounds of my homemade smoked pork, ate bowls and bowls of strawberry shortcake (BIG bowls), and drank and boatload of beers. And I sat and talked to family for the whole weekend.

Yup. Great holiday in my books. :)
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    1342. I had a tasty feta bacon roasted garlic pizza for dinner and a s'more for desert.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Wow...I had about 2500 and thought I was really bad..... I'm not sure how you managed that many!

I eat 2500 on workout days. :indifferent: I'd be pretty disappointed if that's all I ate during a celebration.

I was around 1k over on the 4th, but that wasn't because it was the 4th, it was because I felt like it. This Saturday I'm cooking out and I've got plans for potato salad, mac and cheese, burgers, chicken, ribs, a brownie bottom cheeescake, cupcakes, booze...and little activity.

I shall try to track accurately and see how I stack up against the great Magerum

nom nom nom nom
    I suspect BF and I will be having some sort of psuedo celebration this week- i bought steak and corn and baked beans last week- but we didnt' get make it- so I froze the steak- probably bust it out and do that- I may even make oreo brownies- and have those with ice cream ;)

gotta dig deep and live a little sometimes!
  • Novus175
    Novus175 Posts: 80
    Options
    Wait. Why didn't I get the memo that July 4th was official "Eat Until You Puke....and Then Eat Some More" day? :huh:

I barely hit 1300 calories (my usual) AND I ate ribs, shrimp kebabs, and Talenti Gelato. Delish!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Wait. Why didn't I get the memo that July 4th was official "Eat Until You Puke....and Then Eat Some More" day? :huh:

I barely hit 1300 calories (my usual) AND I ate ribs, shrimp kebabs, and Talenti Gelato. Delish!

1477036d1398898123-new-crepas-cfvm-2014-highhorse.jpg

I could have easily eaten more, didn't puke. I eat 1300 calories of desert every, single, night. Your daily calories make me sad.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

1477036d1398898123-new-crepas-cfvm-2014-highhorse.jpg

I could have easily eaten more, didn't puke. I eat 1300 calories of desert every, single, night. Your daily calories make me sad.

What's a fire, and why does it....what's the word....?
    thumb.jpg
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Magerum, you're my hero. What all did you consume to get you there?

Apologies I'm too lazy to go through the thread and see if you said already...)
  • Achrya
    Options

1300? And you weren't puking? Because that sounds like the amount of calories I eat while puking.

I'm confused.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    OMG 1138 carbs!! How is that possible? I would be in a diabetic coma.

Are you diabetic? If not, you wouldn't be in a coma.

Yes, I am!
  • staceylw31
    staceylw31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I didn't log the WHOOOOOOOLE weekend...lol. Of course I gained 3 lbs back, but it was my own fault. Thank goodness it is coming off quick because Monday morning it was back on track.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

1300? And you weren't puking? Because that sounds like the amount of calories I eat while puking.

I'm confused.
    You eat while puking? That's quite a feat.
  • Achrya
    Options

I'm confused.

Course. How else would I have things to puke up?

Duh.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I had a 3 day Fourth-Fifth_sixth of July eating rampage. Gained 2 pounds so... at least 7k calories over. I'm damn impressed by your 9.5k calories. I wouldn't be surprised if I ate something similar... which makes ME surprised that I only gained 2 pounds. Clearly that 30min jog I did on the beach helped out a ton ;)
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    1861, and a little higher than that on the 3rd, but I had less calories other days, so my calories averaged out to 1722/day for the week, my goal is 1730 so that was good, I am glad when it is that on target.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your food log finally. Man, you had a sweet tooth that day! It all looks delicious!
  • 43mmmgoody21
    43mmmgoody21 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

I eat 1300 calories of desert every, single, night. Your daily calories make me sad.

1300 a day would make me sad too
  • ckapac
    ckapac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! It feels good to know I'm not alone !
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

I'm confused.

Course. How else would I have things to puke up?

Duh.
    But if you're eating while puking how does one go in and the other out at the same time? Wouldn't you have to eat before you puke for it to work properly? Am I being pedantic? :tongue: