Your biggest fat secret.

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    When you say a whole pizza, what we talking about? 14" cos that weak.
    I used to do that after eating 6-8 wings :explode:

Like a full Barros Large Buffalo Hot Wing Pizza, to be exact. So good...And throw in a vat of soda on it.

I limit myself to 4 slices now, and that is the best I can do, so i don't order often.
  • Adefowler
    Adefowler Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I used to go by myself to the drive thru and always get 2 drinks so that the cashiers wouldn't think all that food was for me.
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I worked at an ice cream shop (shocking). We sold our own home-made ice cream cakes. The cakes were baked in a square pan, but most of the cakes we offered were round. So guess what I did with all the square edges that I trimmed off?

Yes. I ate them, after dipping them in chocolate ganache no less.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose between sex and food. i'd pick food :(

I still would.

But I'm pretty much asexual. So.

On a serious note, though, I once ate an entire pack of Oreos. To myself. In one sitting.

Weak. When I was around 16, I downed a box of peanut butter cups in one morning.

Box. Please note weight.

reeses_pb_cups_36ct.jpg

ItsSoBeautifulCrying.gif
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I could eat a box of Reeses. :love:

I was worse, I could eat the whole Halloween bag of those!! :sick:
    In one sitting. :huh:

I meant I could eat them now....right now. No secret. :blushing:

lol,I'll come over, we can share it, if that's OK? I'd rescue you from
    all those bad cals!! ????

Done!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options
    Not weird. I always thought Girl Scout Cookies were single-serve boxes...

Wait---they're not?
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options

You mean... they're NOT??? :-)
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options

You mean... they're NOT??? :-)

Beat you! :laugh:
  • CariJean64
    Options

Wait---they're not?

See, we've learned something today! LOL
  • CariJean64
    Options
    I'm not sure WHY I hid my eating. The evidence of it was there for all to see.

I could eat a pound of M&Ms... those have always been my favorite. And once, when my hubby was out of town for a day (ONE day!!), I bought and finished off a 5 quart pail of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I'm still amazed at the vast quantities of food (pizza, ice cream, candy, etc.) that I can eat in one sitting!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I used to go by myself to the drive thru and always get 2 drinks so that the cashiers wouldn't think all that food was for me.

I've never done that, but I would say another one of my "fat secrets" is going to 2-3 different fast food places to create the perfect meal. Even if I just got 1 small item at each place I still felt very sheepish about it, and I remember kind of hiding the bag from one place when I'd be in the drive thru of the second or third.
  • CleanUpWhatIMessedUp
    CleanUpWhatIMessedUp Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I would eat an entire medium pizza from Dominos sometimes and still be hungry.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options

I've never done that, but I would say another one of my "fat secrets" is going to 2-3 different fast food places to create the perfect meal. Even if I just got 1 small item at each place I still felt very sheepish about it, and I remember kind of hiding the bag from one place when I'd be in the drive thru of the second or third.

Hail naw, there's no shame in that! You gotta get the pewrfect Concrete Mixer from Culvers, but their burgers aren't the best, so you gotta get a gouble cheese double meat Whataburger. With McDonald's Fries. And you can't get a Baja Blast anywhere other than Taco Bell, so might as well pick up three or four caramel apple empanadas while you're there getting that drink. (Yes, I have done all thins. Still do, just MUCH less frequently!)
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
  • AnonnyM
    AnonnyM Posts: 9
    Options
    I applied for a sponsored weight loss program and was turned down because they felt I wasn't READY to lose weight. I should have kept the rejection letter.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Being fat made me pee a little when I sneezed. Gross.

Having kids did this to me... or laugh too hard.... ugh, the things they don't tell you until it is too late.

Fat secret? I am not big on secrets.... I guess I don't mind being fat. I am okay with it and with me just the way I am. It is other people that aren't and those other people are unfortunately my potential employers thus my current presence here today on MFP.

Edit: I did used to hide what I ate from an ex, but he was always on me about my weight and everything else he could think of to change about me... yeah... ex. *nods*
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Without the combination of vaseline and talcum powder life as a morbidly obese is impossible. Thankfully this is no longer the case.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My Friday nights in Minnesota consisted of watching The Swan (tv show where they do extreme makeovers on girls to make them more attractive) while eating my Walmart PowerPak which was a box of walmart fried chicken, XL walmart pizza and a pan of walmart brownies. The good life. Sometimes I'd feel sick after, so I'd soothe it with ice cream.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

Hail naw, there's no shame in that! You gotta get the pewrfect Concrete Mixer from Culvers, but their burgers aren't the best, so you gotta get a gouble cheese double meat Whataburger. With McDonald's Fries. And you can't get a Baja Blast anywhere other than Taco Bell, so might as well pick up three or four caramel apple empanadas while you're there getting that drink. (Yes, I have done all thins. Still do, just MUCH less frequently!)

lol, I think we like all of the opposite things (hate Culvers custard and only like their burgers, hate Baja Blast & McD fries). BUT come to think of it you are right. Not long ago I had some chicken nuggets from Wendy's and a kids birthday cake shake from Steak N Shake in the same night.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I have been known on more than one or two occasions to buy 2 boxes of 6 Cadbury creme eggs, and realising after eating 4 that I would have to finish the box so that hubby wouldn't know how greedy I was. Then after dinner, he would open the other box, and I would have to have one so he wouldn't think it was odd refusing one of my favourites. I still have trouble limiting myself.