July 4th calorie counts ~9500 here

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Wait. Why didn't I get the memo that July 4th was official "Eat Until You Puke....and Then Eat Some More" day? :huh:

I barely hit 1300 calories (my usual) AND I ate ribs, shrimp kebabs, and Talenti Gelato. Delish!

1300? And you weren't puking? Because that sounds like the amount of calories I eat while puking.

I'm confused.
    You eat while puking? That's quite a feat.

Course. How else would I have things to puke up?

Duh.
    But if you're eating while puking how does one go in and the other out at the same time? Wouldn't you have to eat before you puke for it to work properly? Am I being pedantic? :tongue:

You clearly just haven't tried hard enough to get it done.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Dang... why?? I ate a normal breakfast and lunch, then had a nice BBQ dinner with family. Totaled 1656 and I was uncomfortably stuffed. I hated feeling so full.
  • kindaouttaluck
    kindaouttaluck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    a little under 2000
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Impressed.
    I see no issue with it, you lost the weight, you work hard, hope you enjoyed.
  • ashthecat15
    ashthecat15 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I went to the Borgata buffet in Atlantic City on the 4th.... all bets were off. lol.

Let's get back on the horse folks, it took many bad days like the 4th of July to increase our weight, a few days once in a while won't undo our hard work.

I am so freaking jealous!! The Borgata has the BEST buffet I've ever been to. Oh man I need to drive to AC!
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    i guess you win - i ate 1,348 total, which was under 1200 net calories due to exercise...
  • fryebootgirl
    fryebootgirl Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    1276. Trying to stay on track.
  • countscalories
    countscalories Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Who knows. Let's see.

1 serving of Fruity Pebbles
    Maybe 10 Ritz crackers
    2 chocolate chip cookies
    10 or so Oreos
    4 servings of Gelato from a Gelato parlor
    At least 3 servings of Lays Chips

1 8oz Cheddar Cheeseburger
    1 hot dog
    1 pork chop
    1 cup if rice and beans

If I had to try and add it up maybe 5000. Who knows. It was a delicious. A

Well, thank God you ate those Fruity Pebbles! They contain a special teflon-like substance that prevents all of the other "naughty" foods you ate from sticking to your obviously hunky body.*

*A girl can't help but notice these things...)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Bumping this badboy. Getcher grub on, peeps!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Ha. I have about 3000 calories pre-logged for the 4th of July. Hoping that will do it because I don't want Sunday to be a huge fixer-upper day.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Lol!

My issue with July 4th is that it's my husband's birthday, so there's going to be cake. We were planning a picnic but it's going to rain so I don't know what the plan is now... Going to have to talk to hubby and change our plans. I'm not really planning on going nuts though... Considering I hate too much already this week because of PMS and our vacation is in 2 days and I'm probably going to gain too much weight already.
  • JudithNYC
    JudithNYC Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    LOL! I don't think I have eaten over 9000 calories even on my worst day ever. I would be willing to try if someone would make cake and ice cream, though.
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Luckily I will be on the lake for this 4th so out of range of things that will kill me. lol. I have chicken packed for the grill with some veggies that way I can stay on track... I won't die though if I happen to sneak a hot dog off my sisters plate. No way I'm getting 9500 calories though. That guy was amazeballs.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Mmmm food. We're going to have a taco truck. Luckily, I'm a vegetarian...lol. Although, if there are nachos, this may go badly. lol.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'll probably be in the 2000 range because it's a normal Saturday for me (I have to work, and our grill is broken/I work too early on Sunday to go to my cousin's annual party).
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the day with a workout and then packing food I cooked myself for our picnic so I know exactly how much I'm eating. Need to plan my menu so I can have a few treats!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    No way I'm getting 9500 calories though. That guy was amazeballs.
    :laugh: Seriously. I'm fat and I don't eat that in three days! He rocks.

C'mon, someone has got to at least impress me with 5k cal day! Although, at that point, maybe you didn't even bother keeping track - just enjoyed your soon to be food coma! :smile:
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    my was 1305
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    mine was 2094 (im on 1400/day) but i think i forgot to log some stuff so we'll call it 2500.
  • LauraRae2
    LauraRae2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Lol!

My issue with July 4th is that it's my husband's birthday, so there's going to be cake. We were planning a picnic but it's going to rain so I don't know what the plan is now... Going to have to talk to hubby and change our plans. I'm not really planning on going nuts though... Considering I hate too much already this week because of PMS and our vacation is in 2 days and I'm probably going to gain too much weight already.

Yup, except it's my birthday and my family does cake and homemade ice cream. Like I'm passing that up?!

I ended up tracking just breakfast and lunch and didn't even try with dinner. We did have shrimp salads and I went easy on the dressing, so that helped. The piece of cake I ate for breakfast this morning hurt to track though!