What's for Breakfast????

Options

Replies

• 57fat2flat
    57fat2flat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One way to assure eating less is not going to the grocer. Oh, well. If I had a banana I'd take half of it and mash it up with 1 TBSP of reduced fat PB, then spread that on wheat bread. The other half of the banana would go into smoothie with blueberries, strawberries, apple, and almond milk. I need to go to the store... or sit here and stare/drool at that steak breakfast picture.... or start a forum entitled 'creative minimalist cupboard cooking'
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    40g shredded what with 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.. that is all!
  • NCDJ2013
    NCDJ2013 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Local pastured sausage, fried egg and half of a chia waffle w/butter & and a dab of sugar free syrup
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Those breakfasts look wonderful, OP!

I had a half cup of Crunchy Nuggets cereal with a small banana sliced on top of it, two tablespoons of chopped walnuts, and a quarter cup of fresh goat's milk, along with coffee and fruit-flavored water. Many mornings I have fried egg sandwiches or scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage, and toast.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I mixed brown rice with leftover light potato salad and then ate it with Japanese natto (slimy smelly fermented beans) and roasted seaweed. It doesn't sound very good but it was DELICIOUS. :D Afterwards, an apple to clear the taste. muahaha
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    One way to assure eating less is not going to the grocer. Oh, well. If I had a banana I'd take half of it and mash it up with 1 TBSP of reduced fat PB, then spread that on wheat bread. The other half of the banana would go into smoothie with blueberries, strawberries, apple, and almond milk. I need to go to the store... or sit here and stare/drool at that steak breakfast picture.... or start a forum entitled 'creative minimalist cupboard cooking'

Go to the store. I don't want my pictures to be a form of torture. But a lot of my meals are so strange because of what I find in the pantry.

Larro
  • SaShmy1022
    SaShmy1022 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had sprouted whole grain thin sliced toast with peanut butter and fresh sliced peaches! :)
  • Rainydaygirl1
    Rainydaygirl1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I alternate my breakfast. One day I'll have wildberry high protein oatmeal with 1/4 cup fresh blueberries and raspberries.
    Next day I do 3 scrambled egg whites with a tablespoon salsa on 2 rice cakes with 1/4 avacado and 1 tablespoon light herb and garlic cream cheese with some fresh berries on the side.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Today is my lifting day, and I get tired of protein powder. So....... I thought up Larro's Which Cooked 1st, the Chicken or the Egg? It was pretty good. I like adding grapes to sweeten up the squash taste.

3 oz roasted chicken breast
    2 extra large eggs
    2/3 cup diced squash
    1/2 cup diced onion
    1/3 cup diced Jalapeno pepper
    5 grapes
    3 cherry tomatoes
    1/3 Tbs olive oil
    dash of salt and black pepper

10401935_768348639876928_63041430547944942_n.jpg
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    Holy hell :noway: SMH. I had two hard boiled eggs and a pieced of fruit. That *kitten* looks nasty man! :laugh:
  • myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I was in until you added grapes - I'm out
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I was in until you added grapes - I'm out

It helps with the squashy taste of the squash. I use 5, just enough to add a little sugar.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I tried a new stir it up for breakfast this morning. It was pretty good. I also had eggs and toast.

1 of the leftover bbq turkey/turkey sausage burgers from last night,
    3/4 cups onion
    1/2 cup squash
    1/2 cup tomato
    1/3 cup corn
    1 cup stir-fry veggies
    1 Jalapeno pepper
    1 Bell pepper
    1/3 Tbs olive oil

Three 167 calorie servings

10352837_773353662709759_1968850586388918633_n.jpg
  • iasue
    iasue Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    All of those that you posted look fantastic OP. Today I had 1 tbsp of natural pb on a Thomas Multi Grain English Muffin with 1/2 banana sliced on top. That and my usual cup of coffee, which I can not seem to break myself of no matter what.
  • ExpectantHope
    ExpectantHope Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This morning I had fruit and fibre cereal with almond milk & sweetener, not very exciting!
  • Bo0Ho0
    Bo0Ho0 Posts: 10
    Options
    Coffee, with french vanilla coffee creamer... >.>
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken, grapes and string cheese...

Much better than the veggie chips or Sonic crap I used to eat!!
    Better for you but not better (meaning the Sonic)..haha
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had my usual, but also shared half a melon with my wife. They are just right, and we are eating them as fast as possible. One oif the joys of gardening is having too much of a good thing.

10273501_775330695845389_4099997989041698404_n.jpg
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    2 slices of Peppridge Farm strawberry swirl toast with nutella and a cup of coffee.
  • AbnormalSpring
    AbnormalSpring Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    After reading through this thread my bowl of cereal just made me feel lazy. :wink: