Sexual Question...

Replies

• JamieJam1102
    JamieJam1102 Posts: 308 Member
    In.

And I'm sorry to hear about your average sized penis.

DONT YOU DARE SHAME MY DISABILITY

Bahahaha hilarious :laugh:
  • bronsted93
    bronsted93 Posts: 30 Member
    Both, but...I'm gay...so... :flowerforyou:
  • BlackBetttie
    BlackBetttie Posts: 423 Member
    I've been married to an asshat for 10 years who has only given me oral maybe 4 times... have i mentioned.. homicide? Ok maybe not homicide... but seriously, no oral? You gotta go!!! And I hope you step on a lego on your way out the door..

I'm not bitter at all though!

From ypur pic we can see that you have no such reservations. Bravo!

Haha just a little Thursday fun!! :wink:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    who the shtt does not give oral though? what kind of beige hell are they from

I have a friend who loves receiving oral but refuses to give it to women. His relationships never last long. Good luck to him on being single for life!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Contrary to popular belief, not every woman likes "the Magnum" as it can make intercourse painful for the woman. It really is about the chemistry between the couple & not the size that matters. If there is love and marital commitment, it'll be great.

i had a girl friend tell me that she was happy my penis wasn't very big.

this was supposed to make me happy. it did not lol

Edited because wrong gif...

lol, i saw it. i love that show.

my response was going to be... colorful
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Ok Ladies I want your opinion....
    Who would you dump, a guy with and average sized penis or a guy that said he would never give you oral? Basically, what's more important? I have met some women who do not enjoy oral. So, let's get your opinions.

Average size, nope, oral? I'd have to think about that depending on the guy.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    10.gif

I'm really starting to like you.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    In.

And I'm sorry to hear about your average sized penis.

DONT YOU DARE SHAME MY DISABILITY

I've already explained... if insurance won't help paying for the surgery, it's NOT a disability.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Both.

you said you would love me regardless?
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Assuming most guys have an averaged sized ****.... that hardly seems like a reason to dump someone. I would dump a guy with a moster **** over an average one. I have a single serving size snack pack. I have no need for a pringles can to try and fit up in that.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    The relationship I am currently in is pretty much just for sex and he does not give oral and has an average sized tool. I don't mind the average size, but as he won't give me what I give him, I'm looking for someone new. If the relationship is only for sex, well, if it doesn't satisfy me, it's a done deal.

Now if I'm in a relationship that means more than that it's a different story, but that will not happen again.
  • _Stardust_
    _Stardust_ Posts: 124 Member
    Do you even Vagina?

:heart:

I really don't care about getting it, but if I can't fit it in my mouth, that causes a problem. Nawmsayin'?

For me, the issue is not size, it's enthusiasm, creativity, style and attitude. If you don't "do" oral then you'd better be FANTASTIC at other stuff, and VERY enthusiastic.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Both.

you said you would love me regardless?

Crap, I thought you said you'd be working and too busy for MFP today.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    i'd perform oral on any woman i'm in a relationship with.

but even amongst women i'm attracted to, some i don't really enjoy doing it with as much. and its from woman to woman, not really based on if i'm 'in the mood' or anything.

hey, i didn't start the topic lol
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    I've been married to an asshat for 10 years who has only given me oral maybe 4 times... have i mentioned.. homicide? Ok maybe not homicide... but seriously, no oral? You gotta go!!! And I hope you step on a lego on your way out the door..

I'm not bitter at all though!

Okay, the stepping on the lego part is a little harsh. :wink:
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Penis size doesn't really matter unless it's extremely tiny or super scary big. You can only fit so much without it just being painful!!

Wanting oral depends on my mood. I like it, but it's not completely necessary.

So, I really have no idea which I'd pick...lol. I guess it would depend on if the guy was an *kitten* or not.
  • Princess71117
    Princess71117 Posts: 91 Member
    I think the most important thing is pleasing your partner-if you can do it with an average size penis then great! I wouldnt dump someone based on their size but whether or not they could get the job done would be a factor.
  • Bilby1978
    Bilby1978 Posts: 8
    Love it!! LMAO
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    if he's not even going to try going down there, well that's a problem. average size weiner, that is a stupid reason to dump someone.

and those women who don't like oral, they probably just never had someone do it right. just my opinion.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Assuming most guys have an averaged sized ****.... that hardly seems like a reason to dump someone. I would dump a guy over a moster **** over an average one.

Average being.....well, the average, means about 49.9% of all men are below average. At least that's what I tell myself when I'm crying into my pillow.
This discussion has been closed.