Sexual Question...

Options

Replies

• Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies I want your opinion....
    Who would you dump, a guy with and average sized penis or a guy that said he would never give you oral? Basically, what's more important? I have met some women who do not enjoy oral. So, let's get your opinions.

You're doing it wrong.
    I was not talking about my oral skills, had a friend who claimed she did not enjoy oral.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    May I never live to say or think "There are toys that do everything better."

If I find a man that makes me rethink that theory, I'll be sure to keep him.

Maybe you could post links to the toys?

For science?

Just google silver bullet. You're welcome.

Or pink cherry...enjoy
    Amateurs.

Hitachi Wand.

Pft...butt plug
    Why not both?
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Who would you dump, a guy with and average sized penis or a guy that said he would never give you oral? Basically, what's more important? I have met some women who do not enjoy oral. So, let's get your opinions.

You're doing it wrong.
    I was not talking about my oral skills, had a friend who claimed she did not enjoy oral.

Maybe she has beef curtains and is self conscious about them.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

this is the only reasonable explanation to not liking oral
  • Hophead43
    Options
    NEVER GIVE ORAL????

What kind of world are we living in?

Bingo! This would be a deal breaker for me. Someone else wrote:
    Personally, I wouldn't dump a guy for either reason. But, sex is not a priority for me in a relationship. Now, if he never made any effort to satisfy me sexually, it would definitely be over. It's not about how it's achieved, just that it is.

Oral falls under being satisfied sexually. I feel the same if roles reversed as well. I know a couple where she expects and enjoys this action, but refuses to give it... wtf.
    I hear ya!! WTF....oral is for sure a two way street!!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    some vags just have more personality then others
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    In-Before-the-Lock.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

I just had Arbys and my sandwich didnt complain.
  • Hophead43
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

I guess that is possible but I wouldn't bet on it.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'd dump both... I'm used to better than either of those.
  • Hophead43
    Options
    How's this?

Assuming most guys have an averaged sized pork sward that hardly seems like a reason to dump someone. I would dump a guy with a kidney cracker over a giggle stick.. I have a single serving size snack pack. I have no need for an ankle spanker to try and fit up in that.

lol
    Nice!! You have the post of the day!!
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options
    NEVER GIVE ORAL????

What kind of world are we living in?

Bingo! This would be a deal breaker for me. Someone else wrote:
    Personally, I wouldn't dump a guy for either reason. But, sex is not a priority for me in a relationship. Now, if he never made any effort to satisfy me sexually, it would definitely be over. It's not about how it's achieved, just that it is.

Oral falls under being satisfied sexually. I feel the same if roles reversed as well. I know a couple where she expects and enjoys this action, but refuses to give it... wtf.
    I hear ya!! WTF....oral is for sure a two way street!!

lol i dated a girl like that. must have done it like ten time with out reciprication.

finally i just stopped mid deed, drew up so we were face to face, basically had a staring contest for a few seconds, then she got the picture lol
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

I guess that is possible but I wouldn't bet on it.

the only other reason would be if they are a face masher. that is a stretch though because oral skills can be acquired.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. your idea of average might just be way too low perhaps?
  • No_Finish_Line
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

lol!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    If you have an average sized penis, but wont give oral - kick rocks. If you have a donkey dong and still wont give oral - kick rocks. If you have a teeny peeny and make up for it with oral - kick it at my place for a bit then kick rocks.
  • Hophead43
    Options
    Dude as long as it's atleast three times a week I don't care.

Just something.

it;s all good.
    Another view of the issue!!
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a husband with an average size penis, who doesn't like to preform oral..
    And I wouldn't trade him for the world. <3
  • Hophead43
    Options
    If you have an average sized penis, but wont give oral - kick rocks. If you have a donkey dong and still wont give oral - kick rocks. If you have a teeny peeny and make up for it with oral - kick it at my place for a bit then kick rocks.
    Love it!! and what time!!?? LOL
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

You're doing it wrong.

Bwahahahaha! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.