3 Day Refresh

Options
12346»

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Yes that is true and I was not aware of the rule at that time. I just started using the message boards and I had done a look at the FAQs and didn't see anything against it so I am no longer breaking that rule. It was an honest mistake but thanks for continuing to point it out. I'm not sure what you have against me. I'm honestly here trying to help people and use MyFitnessPal just like you. I just happen to also be a coach that mentioned my product when answering somebody's question not realizing that was against the rules.

But why would you want to swindle people into spending money that they could use for something else into buying a product that they don't need to lose weight? Nothing against you, personally, I just don't like to see people on here trying to make money off of someone who may not know any better.

Shakeology is an espensive protein shake. You can get the same effect by going to Wal-Mart, purchasing a large tub of whey protein, and incorporating a variety of fruits and vegetables into your diet. Nothing that BeachBody sells is necessary or more helpful than a healthy diet and exercise.

Here's the research you requested.... Independent clinical trials have been done by medicus research!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJRIb7CYA0U Maybe you're one of the people who doesn't know any better?

But...that's a commercial for Shakeology. Not research...
  • ammossrn
    ammossrn Posts: 43
    Options
  • ammossrn
    Options
    population: 50 people
    interval: every 30 days, for 90 days
    measurements: weight, compliance, reported hunger, total cholesterol, and hgbA1C (hgbA1C levels were reduced 5%, and up to 19%) are you kidding me???
  • ammossrn
    Options
    Yes that is true and I was not aware of the rule at that time. I just started using the message boards and I had done a look at the FAQs and didn't see anything against it so I am no longer breaking that rule. It was an honest mistake but thanks for continuing to point it out. I'm not sure what you have against me. I'm honestly here trying to help people and use MyFitnessPal just like you. I just happen to also be a coach that mentioned my product when answering somebody's question not realizing that was against the rules.

But why would you want to swindle people into spending money that they could use for something else into buying a product that they don't need to lose weight? Nothing against you, personally, I just don't like to see people on here trying to make money off of someone who may not know any better.

Shakeology is an espensive protein shake. You can get the same effect by going to Wal-Mart, purchasing a large tub of whey protein, and incorporating a variety of fruits and vegetables into your diet. Nothing that BeachBody sells is necessary or more helpful than a healthy diet and exercise.

Here's the research you requested.... Independent clinical trials have been done by medicus research!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJRIb7CYA0U Maybe you're one of the people who doesn't know any better?

But...that's a commercial for Shakeology. Not research...

population: 50 people
    interval: every 30 days, for 90 days
    measurements: weight, compliance, reported hunger, total cholesterol, and hgbA1C (hgbA1C levels were reduced 5%, and up to 19%) are you kidding me???
  • ammossrn
    Options
    I JUST FINISHED MINE! I've seen so much negativity and people attacking coaches and the product that I've decided to post my before/after pic of the 3 day refresh, it is sized funny, so I hope this works: {looks like it cut off the last pic there, but the dark blu are the before's, 9.8 pounds down}
    I've had TWO 10 pound babies and I've lost over 100 pounds using the products that people are bashing (surely without trying)
    3dayrefresh_pannel_zps0cd35447.jpg
  • ammossrn
    Options
    9.8 pounds
    3dayrefresha_crop_zpsddd7b0dc.jpg
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    I JUST FINISHED MINE! I've seen so much negativity and people attacking coaches and the product that I've decided to post my before/after pic of the 3 day refresh, it is sized funny, so I hope this works: {looks like it cut off the last pic there, but the dark blu are the before's, 9.8 pounds down}
    I've had TWO 10 pound babies and I've lost over 100 pounds using the products that people are bashing (surely without trying)

http://www.businessinsider.com/before-and-after-weight-loss-exposed-2013-8
  • ammossrn
    Options

Do you not see my profile pic? Can't fake 100 pounds in 15 minutes. I lost 9.8 pounds on the 3 day refresh per the scale. Why do you think I'm lying? Where are your transformation pics?
  • ammossrn
    Options
    Why so skeptical? Take a leap of faith and try something new.
    I was skeptical, my best friend was a coach for 2 years before I even tried any of the products. Finally I 'caved' after months of plateau. I lost 10 pounds during my 1st round of the 21 day fix with shakeology, this after months of plateau! Why the hostility against products that have worked for SO MANY people?!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

Do you not see my profile pic? Can't fake 100 pounds in 15 minutes. I lost 9.8 pounds on the 3 day refresh per the scale. Why do you think I'm lying? Where are your transformation pics?

Good for you! I'm always a bit happy when I see I've lost some water weight per the scale, even though I know it's not fat loss. It's a mental thing, I guess. But, it is impossible to lose 9.8 lbs of FAT in 3 days.

That is a 34,300 calorie deficit. In 3 days.

About the transformation pics, I'm happy that Shakeology helped you achieve a calorie deficit for long enough to lose 100 lbs. But you lost 100 lbs because you ate at a caloric deficit, not because you used Shakeology. I guess if I spent that much money on something useless, I'd have to justify it somehow, though. So if it makes you feel better to say "I lost 100 lbs because of Shakeology," then do what you've got to do. But don't try and sell it to people who don't need it.

And I don't have transformation pictures, because I'm at the beginning of my weight loss after two children. Just because I have just begun, doesn't mean I'm not smart enough to know that I don't need snake oil to eat at a reasonable caloric deficit. And I'm only trying to help others who may be reading this thread realize that they don't need it, either. But thanks anyway.

Have a nice weekend :flowerforyou:
  • mistytucker
    Options
    how did you do on the refresh? I am thinking about ordering it tonight!
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Yes I eat all organic foods if it is in my control

Um.. there are many ingredients that are in processed food that are not good for you.. or may be carcinogenic etc etc. Do your own research to find out it out. Processed foods aren't good in general.. I thought this was common knowledge. Anything processed.. hot dogs... sausage.. some frozen foods... etc etc list goes on. They contain a lot of ingredients that your body has a hard time digesting. Again do your research.. I have and still continue to do so to find out what is good for my body and what isn't.
    And to name JUST ONE... Carrageenan .. it is a thickener.. mainly for diary and it is carcinogenic.

I think I have answered your questions.. you just aren't getting the answers you want. Sorry for that.

Carrageenan is seaweed lol
  • vincie333
    vincie333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did the three day refresh cleanse and did not lose a pound. I think that you need to be really overweight for this to really work for you. I did spend a lot of time in the bathroom voiding. Everyone I know that had results, really needed to lose about 20-30lbs. If you only have 5-10lbs and have a decent body fat percent, I am not sure this "cleanse" will work for you.
  • stacymercado
    stacymercado Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    These posts are very rude. I do p90x3 and love it! It is great for toning up and losing inches. It is a program that people use to get fit which is what MFP is all about. Tradings stories - seeing results - learning about new programs etc. No one was trying to sell anything/just looking for result information from a large group of people who may have possible tried it. So in my search to see if anyone had any positive experiences with it - it was just all rude attitudes. And no, I am not a coach. I do have a coach and do not purchase shakeo because it costs too much money. But if I am feeling unmotivated I reach out to her because most likely she has been in the same boat and can share experiences. It is good to have a workout buddy or someone to talk with about working out because the normal person - who is not into working out doesnt want to hear about it. It is nice having a support system!
  • devinsmom1995
    Options
    WOW - I've never seen so much negativity. I thought these message boards were to be used to help and inspire each other. I understand that everyone has different beliefs (Beachbody or no Beachbody) but do you have to be so mean? Karma will come back around. It is sad when people have to be negative and mean - there are better ways to express your opinion with out being ugly.