30 day shred starting jan 1--anyone in?

Options

Replies

• sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Day 11-Level 1. I watched level two last night and decided to wait until Saturday to start it, by then hopefully this cold will have run it's course and my breathing will be a little better. I am feeling stronger and feel an energy boost throughout the day now. So very proud that I have been consistent with the workout even though I am a little under the weather.

Level 2-I am coming for you!
  • gutierrezab
    gutierrezab Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I finally finished Level 1, Day 10 last night! Yay! Tonight it's Level 2, Day 11!
    I'm 1/3 of the way to the finish line! I can't stop using exclamation points!! lol
    :bigsmile: :laugh: :happy: :tongue:
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi , just done day eleven /first day of level 2 , am mega worn out !!!! x
  • jroulo
    jroulo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shredders. Level 1 day 12 for me. I am really comfortable with level one now but still plan to wait until Saturday to start level 2.
  • emkamp03
    emkamp03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    yowza!! Level 2 is Plank City!!! My face was beat RED!!!! I know I stood and watched her and said "oh just shut up" about a million times, even with many more stops I still sweat like a fountain! Heck I was bustin a good sweat after the first couple moves!!! I got my sis in law to get the DVD and she is on day three level one and she called to check in! I just was amazed at how far we have come.....and now on this new level how far I get to go!!!
    Let's go gang, plank it up!!!!!
  • tracyalicia
    Options
    Plank it up is right! Level 2 Day 1 complete.....I knew it was going to be challenging with my rotator cuff injury, but not as bad as I thought. I had the window open (it's about 20 degrees out) and I was still sweating!

Keep it up, people!!!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 8. the first cardio always gets me but other than that i'm getting deeper and deeper into the workout
  • sgreene87
    Options
    WOW!!! Day 12~Level 1 completed and I am going to move on to L2 tomorrow morning. I can't believe I did it, I got through 12 consecutive days on this program! Y'all can't see me but I am doing some synchronized chair twirling in my desk chair right now in celebration of this totaly awesome event! I had to overcome a terrible cold and issues with breathing but I did it. Too me this is a major NSV! I am so stoked! I don't even tell Jillian I hate her anymore. I am ready to challenge myself more so bring it on girlfriend! I am sure by tomorrow morning I will be back to hating you again...and will prbably need traction.

My husband has 911 on speed dial just in case...
  • tracyalicia
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 completed this morning, again with the window open (-2 this morning, woo hoo!). The planks are killing me, but I'm determined to stick it out. Hope everyone else does too!
  • jroulo
    jroulo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Complested Day 13 of level 1 today. On to level 2 tomorrow. Some of it looks pretty challenging.
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    day 12 done (2nd day of level 2 ) didnt give it my all as injured myself yesterday ( ankle ! ) , feeling a bit low as after inital loss in first few days nothing since :s anyone else ? x
  • DebbieW
    DebbieW Posts: 187
    Options
    L2 D3 done this morning. :drinker:

I have my set time in the a.m. to do this.:yawn:

I moaned and groaned as I got off facebook :laugh: to go get changed for working out. :grumble:

I must say, after I finish the workout, my muscles are BURNING!

But I know that it's a good burn and that Jillian is delivering those results.

Weigh in tomorrow. :blushing:

I'm crossing my fingers.

My jeans did up nicely this morning so that at least makes me feel good.:wink:

Happy Shredding! :flowerforyou:

Debbie
  • shreddin_mama
    Options
    level 1 day 9 finished. i weighed in today and only lost a pound since starting this. i do feel stronger though. at work i go up 3 flights of stairs twice a day. i used to be out of breath and panting but now after working out with Jillian i can do it with no problems.
  • emkamp03
    Options
    L2D2 (total days:12!!!) So todays level 2 started out wonderful, got through the first set of plank things and thought ok this may not be so bad after all.......then the last full set hit in where you do EVERYTHING in that crazy position!!!! I was again dripping in sweat!
    Everyone is doing AMAZING!!!! Tomorrow is also my weigh in day so hoping to see some good numbers despite some of my not so great eating this week. We shall see.
    I read on another thread that usually your weight is much lower after a day of rest because your muscles hold water from being stressed during excercise and after the muscles have got some rest they let go of some of that water. So it kinda made me look at this in another light that I am not to upset if I don't lose tons. I will get to a place where I will really need a rest day, where right now I just feel like I am building a long overdue exercise routine! Didn't know if anyone else had heard that.
  • shreddin_mama
    Options
    no i hadn't heard that, thanks. level 1 day 10 finished ready to move on to the next level tomorrow
  • lilrhody
    lilrhody Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW - the morning after day 1 of level 2 and I'm in agony! Talk about a serious increase in the level of difficulty!

I think I twisted my hip and knee somehow doing all those different plank moves - walking, standing and even sitting all are painful.
  • sgreene87
    Options
    This is day 14 for me but the first day of level 2. At the beginning of each movement, I had to watch the girls to get the hang of postions so I did not actually get to do all reps but I was still sweating like mad so I know that this is going to be a very intense level for me. I think I will be following Anita for most of it. I can't see myself doing the jumps while in plank position unless there is an ambulance crew standing by.

Thanks emkamp03 for that info. I had not heard of your muscles retaining the water. I like you just want to be consistent with a daily exercise routine so I have not had rest days either. Today is my weigh in day and I have been on plan all week but the scale did not move so that may explain why there was no loss. However my pants feel much loser and I feel so much stronger and energized therefore I am not going to listen to the scale this week cause it lies!
  • DebbieW
    DebbieW Posts: 187
    Options
    level 1 day 9 finished. i weighed in today and only lost a pound since starting this. i do feel stronger though. at work i go up 3 flights of stairs twice a day. i used to be out of breath and panting but now after working out with Jillian i can do it with no problems.

bfingmom - You are definitely getting into shape. The fact that you can now do the stairs without being out of breath and panting is your indicator that you are on your way to being a healthier you. :bigsmile:

Jillian is doing what she promised - delivering results!

Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:

Well, I did my weigh in this morning and braced myself for the possibility that the scales might not have moved. However, I am very pleased to see that I have lost another 2 lbs this week. Yippee Skippee!!! :bigsmile:

I still have to do my L2 D4 workout. But after my shower, I'll be going shopping!:happy:

I am so excited because I get to reward myself with "something that makes me feel pretty".:blushing:

Have a great day shredding everyone! :drinker:

Debbie :flowerforyou:
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Okay just finshed my "day 6"!!! Getting much easier. I've been forgetting to check in..sometimes no extra computer time. But I'm determined to finish this 30 day plan. I have missed a couple days, but not giving up. Going to complete these next 4 days of level 1 then moving on to level 2. Getting excited about the next workout!

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • emkamp03
    Options
    My knees are barking. Not total pain....but they are feeling it. Well weigh in day was ok, lost 1 pound, which is good. I was excited about my measurements. I have lost another 3.5 inches!!! Total lbs=2, total inches= 11.5!!!!
    Day 3 Level 2 done! total 13.....2 more days to half way there!!!!!!!