A place you would NEVER go back to

Options

Replies

• ALKNica
    ALKNica Posts: 50
    Options
    Lawrence, Kansas...KU sux.

HAHAHAHAHA. I own the following T-shirt, which I'm sure you're quite familiar with: Kansas, saving the nation from Missouri since 1854.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    FarmVille, Farm Town, YoVille, PetVille, FishVille, Fish World, Zoo World, Zoo Paradise, Happy Pets, Happy Island, Treasure Isle, Happy Aquarium, Country Story, Country Life, Island Paradise, Garden Life, and SPP! Ranch.
  • quaysdays
    quaysdays Posts: 5
    Options
    My ex- SMH:noway:
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Lawrence, Kansas...KU sux.

HAHAHAHAHA. I own the following T-shirt, which I'm sure you're quite familiar with: Kansas, saving the nation from Missouri since 1854.

All I heard was a faint buzzing sound...like an insignificant gnat. Shoo. :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Agadir in Morocco .. scarey as **** place.. daren't go out after 8pm at night ..constantly harassed on the streets by people trying to sell you guns/diamonds and drugs .. went for dinner at 6pm every night then locked ourselves in hotel afterwards ..worst holiday ever.
  • mybeesknees
    mybeesknees Posts: 633
    Options
    Facebook. Nooooo, thank you! Oh, and Baytown. For personal reasons, I won't ever go back there, again.
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Oh, let's see here...

Freeport, Illinois, and with it: my mother's house, Freeport school district, and about a decade of severe depression.

Cairo, Egypt. It was gorgeous and we had one hell of a trip, but this micro blonde stands out a little too much, even in the tourist areas.

Washington, D.C. Where everybody knows you don't belong.

New Jersey.

Oklahoma.

Church.
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Church

Same here.
  • RayLeen19
    RayLeen19 Posts: 106
    Options
    A car dealership, I had a fight with the *kitten* there.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    South beach, it's dirty and over rated. All the guys dress identical to each; graph tee shirts, huge jeans, gold chain, white nike and iPhone ---it seriously was like a uniform
  • MissMCassidy
    MissMCassidy Posts: 445
    Options
    Nursing school.
  • 1911JR
    1911JR Posts: 276
    Options
    My Mothers ahhh ahhh ah, never mind.....
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Disney World. Went once with three kids, fulfilled my obligation and never plan to go back. Getting up at 6:00 AM to get in line for rides and praying your kids don't have a meltdown is not a vacation. When we go to Florida now it's to a beach or a resort.

its the biggest tourist rap

We go to DisneyWorld at least every two years. We went first on our honeymoon over twenty-five years ago, and then started with our kids when they were eight and eleven(they're now 17 and 20). We save up our $$ for a luxury resort, buy the room/ticket/meal package, plan the trip during off-peak seasons, and live it up like kings.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Needless to say, we love the place immensely. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    North Dakota
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Never go back to Disney World. Too big, too expensive, not interesting enough. Universal is waaaaay better !
  • indigosand
    indigosand Posts: 29
    Options
    High School
  • drunkbambi
    drunkbambi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    this night club called tattoo, was on the way out when i saw a guy on speed and booze beat up 5 girls (was going to be 6 but the last one crawled under a car and hid there) then he beat up the 4 guys that tried to stop him.. don't do drugs!
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Tucumcari, NM. Hideous little hole in the wall on I-40 headed to CA. GACK
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    A restaurant named Cheddars. The food was great, but the service sucked floppy donkey dong. That, and the bartending getting pissed at a customer and throwing a glass down in the sink and spraying said customer and his date with glass shards.
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My fiance's 98 year old grandmother's house. She owns 2 cats and doesn't clean the litter box because she's too old and is stubborn. We finally moved her out into an assisted living home and when I went to grab some of her clothes, I vomited when I entered the entryway. I swear we're just going to burn the house down. There's black mold in the basement and the stench of cat urine everywhere. You walk out of there and you feel sticky and slimy.