LCHF/KETO - New WOE seeking friends to share food diary.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    i just started LCHF/KETO on sunday (there's a FB group, run by Barb, who's super awesome).

add me, i def need new ideas!

i tried 5% carbs, 20%protein 75% fat at 2200 cals, but i was just too exhausted....(previously was 20% carbs 40/40 fat/protein) so i just changed it to 10% carbs today so the red number guilt wouldn't destroy me!!

feel free to add me!
  • mkroberger
    mkroberger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm new to LCHF. Can you share the Facebook page? I'd like to check that out too. :smile:
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I`ll be starting this next week, so friend request me. All ideas would be help ful I`m going to do 5/20/75.
  • babyberger
    babyberger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also just started keto this past Monday (7/7/14). Trying to learn as much as possible and connect with others on this journey.
  • Megatron221B
    Options
    Hey, y'all. Feel free to add me! I have been doing LCHF since January and have lost 84 lbs.
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm not a keto-er but I'm fascinated by it lol. In a good way! It's just very interesting to see. My co-worker eats like half a block of cream cheese every day for breakfast! Blows my mind.
  • mslpt
    mslpt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Working on changing to LCHF. Hope to find others with the same dietary and weight loss goals to motiva each other.
  • serribrat
    serribrat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new LCHF/Keto friends too, so feel free to add me!
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi all, in my second week LCHF and absolutely loving it. So far 7lbs gone and not feeling deprived at all. Trying the Keto Chocolate Mousse tongiht for dessert with the preseason football game, yay! Please feel free to add me, would love to add ideas to my menu!
  • madifers
    Options
    Add me as well- looking for people to help keep me on track with a good thing :)