What's for supper???

Replies

• aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Can of sliced carrots, container of Frito-Lay bean dip, 32 Pringles, Diet Coke
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    My dinner in progress. Dry rubbed pork ribs about to hit the slow roaster.
    2014_07_20_13_21_44.jpg

Edit: that was immediately after rubbing. They've been chilling overnight.
    After the slow roaster, broiled with a brushing of homemade barbecue sauce...2014_07_21_00_45_56.jpg
    And the whole dinner with some corn, coleslaw, and mayo-less lemon parsley potato salad...and more sauce. The lighting wasnt quite right so they look a little darker than they actually were.2014_07_21_00_45_16.jpgAbsolutely the best ribs I've made so far (4th attempt). They were amazing! Heavenly porkfection.
  • Stopin_da_yoyo
    Stopin_da_yoyo Posts: 138 Member
    Homeade eggplant lasagna.
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Sushi and a coke zero
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Absolutely the best ribs I've made so far (4th attempt). They were amazing! Heavenly porkfection.

Those look great. Pork is by far my favorite meat. There should be more meals in a day, so I could cook all the foods I like:noway:
  • MELLY319
    MELLY319 Posts: 51 Member
    Bump it all looks good
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    48 Pringles, container of Frito- Lay bean dip, Diet Coke.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Filet mignon, sweet potato with light margarine, and Brussels sprouts
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Roasted golden beets; zucchini, beet green, broccoli & basil frittata with parmesan.
    The kids had watermelon with theirs,
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Chicken breast cut into strips, seasoned with home made taco seasoning, and stir-fried in garlic infused oil with onion and pepper, topped with a little salsa and cheese, and wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. YUM.
  • a baked potato and a cup of mixed veggies (cauliflower, carrots, green/red peppers, broccoli).
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Filet mignon, sweet potato with light margarine, and Brussels sprouts

YUM
  • kellyjw84
    kellyjw84 Posts: 24 Member
    beef stir fry over brown rice!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    After such a big eating weekend, I wanted to do something lite tonight. I went with a corned beef and Swiss sandwich, mixed veggies, stir-fry, green beans, a cucumber and a carrot. If I hadn't ate the pound of watermelon after supper, it would have been lite.

10520651_779766182068507_6956056490228329319_n.jpg
  • mtruitt01
    I'm making black bean chili. I use the mirepoix from Trader Joes, and added red and green peppers and some sweet corn. This is just the beginning.
    [imgIMG_0804_zpsa608552c.jpg
    I'll chop up some tomatoes, and add the beans which have been soaking all day. Cilantro, maybe cumin. My first try. I am trying to cook a little bit... I'll portion out and freeze.
  • mtruitt01
    My dinner in progress. Dry rubbed pork ribs about to hit the slow roaster.
    2014_07_20_13_21_44.jpg

Edit: that was immediately after rubbing. They've been chilling overnight.
    After the slow roaster, broiled with a brushing of homemade barbecue sauce...2014_07_21_00_45_56.jpg
    And the whole dinner with some corn, coleslaw, and mayo-less lemon parsley potato salad...and more sauce. The lighting wasnt quite right so they look a little darker than they actually were.2014_07_21_00_45_16.jpgAbsolutely the best ribs I've made so far (4th attempt). They were amazing! Heavenly porkfection.

I want me some ribs! They look delish! And a mayo-less potato salad sounds heavenly. Lemon, parsley, potatoes, . . .
  • mtruitt01
    @larrodarro: I'll have to ask them about their Buzz Club. The more money in my wallet, the better : ^ )
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Bump! You guys are making me soooo hungry, lol!

Dinner tonight is a simple one; Baked chicken in char siu sauce, brown rice, sweet potato, and brussels sprouts. Boy, do I feel boring!
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Jack danials no.7 BBQ marinated chicken. Home made mashed potatoes seasoned to perfection with no lumps-extra creamy and prepared light with italian seasoned steamed broccoli. Hubbs b-day so we had from scratch vanilla cupcakes and from scratch vanilla icing with sprinkles with home made vanilla along with turkey hill cookies and cream ice-cream(his fave)=D!!!!
  • mtruitt01
    Bump! You guys are making me soooo hungry, lol!

Dinner tonight is a simple one; Baked chicken in char siu sauce, brown rice, sweet potato, and brussels sprouts. Boy, do I feel boring!

Your dinner sounds delicious--nothing boring about it! I just ate thank heaven, but I'm still looking to see what everyone else is eating!