THE NEW, OFFICAL, PERMANENT TEAM ED THREAD!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    NSV for me today ... Heck, I FIT IN A SIZE M!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG; can't believe it. Never in my whole life I was wearing such clothes.
    Good day, good day, good day!!!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    5 more miles, I'm up to 45 so far this year :) I still need to drink alot of water tonight and do 25 more push ups!
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    nothing today. i have a throat infection and have hurt my back :( at least i ate healthy food today :)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Rest day today for this girl
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    NSV for me today ... Heck, I FIT IN A SIZE M!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG; can't believe it. Never in my whole life I was wearing such clothes.
    Good day, good day, good day!!!

Abosloutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Rest day today for this girl

Today is a rest day for me to!!!! :-) Sorry i haven't posted much my loves! been a busy last few days!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    5 more miles, I'm up to 45 so far this year :) I still need to drink alot of water tonight and do 25 more push ups!

You are doing so awesome Margie! I am pretty proud cause I got my treadmill 6 months ago and I have put 621 miles on it. I still like the eliptical at the gym better but doing interval training on the tread is fun.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    nothing today. i have a throat infection and have hurt my back :( at least i ate healthy food today :)

I hope you get to feeling better brother!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    that is were this tread is!!! missed you all
  • tracyalicia
    Options
    I took yesterday off -- my shoulder needed a rest from the 30 Day Shred. I was hoping for a better loss this week but I'll take what I can get.

I hope everyone keeps it up -- thanks, Ed and everyone else for your motivation!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Last couple days, with training and all, I fell off the wagon. Thanks to the Teamsters for circling around and scooping me back up!! I am all about Team Ed, from here on out!

Fully intend to run this evening and eating has been okay today. Water is faltering but it is still early.

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and is ready to kick Monday's *kitten*!!!

:heart:Lou
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Last couple days, with training and all, I fell off the wagon. Thanks to the Teamsters for circling around and scooping me back up!! I am all about Team Ed, from here on out!

Fully intend to run this evening and eating has been okay today. Water is faltering but it is still early.

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and is ready to kick Monday's *kitten*!!!

:heart:Lou

You can do it my darling, beautiful, sexy love! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Ed ...

Its been a good week! I have gotten rid of all of the water/salt/bad food weight from my lil trip to Pittsburgh for school.
    My weight was 253.6 when I got home last week .... and today it was 249.2 :)

Today was my last long run before my first half marathon... had to go 14 miles.
    Was supposed to be outside, but woke up to -10 wind chill and very windy. Decided this probably was not the best idea to go alone for my first time, a distance for the first time, in below zero wind chill for the first time.
    So off I treked to the YMCA..... and around and around and around the track I went...
    11 times around the track = 1 mile ......I went around the track almost 160 times. Wooo I was getting just a bit dizzy.. LOL!

Tonight, I was giving myself leway to eat whatever I wanted. I came home from running, had a potato and I want nothing else...I am not the least bit hungry ... sigh ... is this normal? I am drinking lots though!

Hope everyone has great weeks!!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Hi Team Ed ...

Its been a good week! I have gotten rid of all of the water/salt/bad food weight from my lil trip to Pittsburgh for school.
    My weight was 253.6 when I got home last week .... and today it was 249.2 :)

Today was my last long run before my first half marathon... had to go 14 miles.
    Was supposed to be outside, but woke up to -10 wind chill and very windy. Decided this probably was not the best idea to go alone for my first time, a distance for the first time, in below zero wind chill for the first time.
    So off I treked to the YMCA..... and around and around and around the track I went...
    11 times around the track = 1 mile ......I went around the track almost 160 times. Wooo I was getting just a bit dizzy.. LOL!

Tonight, I was giving myself leway to eat whatever I wanted. I came home from running, had a potato and I want nothing else...I am not the least bit hungry ... sigh ... is this normal? I am drinking lots though!

Hope everyone has great weeks!!

You are doing amnazing! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you! As for the eating... Sometimes we just are not hungry!

VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY proud of everyone!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    that is were this tread is!!! missed you all

We missed you!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY!!! :flowerforyou: Good morning, Teamsters! I hope everyone has an awesome week.

So, this week's challenge is... 30 minutes of some sort of activity, 4 days this week. Be it walking the dog, hitting the gym, playing with your kids, anything, just get moving! And, 9 cups of water, or more, if you do not mind you eyeballs floating around in your head...:laugh:

We are very proud of everyone! :flowerforyou: So far, 2011 is turning out pretty good.

Also, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate to pm Ed or myself. If we do not know the answer, we will research and let you know.

Once again, Happy Monday, and I hope that today flys by!!:smile:

:heart: Lou & Ed
  • DRager68
    DRager68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Holiday for me and I'm off work. My main goal today is to stay out of the kitchen. I'm hoping the weather will clear off because I need to clean my car up. It's been raining here since Friday. Have a great and low calorie day team mates!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    okay, I'm in again.
    I love these weekly challenges. Worked pretty good for me last week.

Hope all had a great weekend.
    Let's make this an awesome week. We can do it!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Hi gang, so happy that everyone is doing ok.
    This morning a saw a lost of 0.8 Yes!!!!
    Went swiming at lunch, will run my W4D3 of C25K tonight.

Good luck everyone!!!
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    43.69 miles on the bike. That is the last time i cycle into town on a weekday i just dont need to deal with all the bad drivers that early in the morning.

Should meet the challenge easy as its a 30 min walk each way from the bus stop to the office.

Its the end of the day now so i hope every one has had a good day whatever you are doing :)