How do you know if you're in the friend zone?

Options

Replies

• LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You'll know the signs when you see them. They're not always the same, but they're usually pretty clear. And even if it were possible to get out of the FZ, (it usually isn't) why would you want to? Why would you want to fight to be in a relationship that the other person just isn't feeling?

What if she's the one

giphy.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    If after brunch and the museum she won't watch a documentary with you, you've been F-zoned.

^^This
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    nyld2rj
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You'll know the signs when you see them. They're not always the same, but they're usually pretty clear. And even if it were possible to get out of the FZ, (it usually isn't) why would you want to? Why would you want to fight to be in a relationship that the other person just isn't feeling?

What if she's the one

If she's FZed you, she's clearly not. Quit trolling.

You obviously don't know anything about true love. I'm sure the more she gets to know me she'll feel the same.

Really? 'Cause quite the opposite is happening for me...
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    When you befriend a person just to get sex, you're in the 'friend zone'. You are also an *kitten*.

Succinct.

We can all leave, now.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    hC380740D

But, but, I AM A NICE GUY
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Just talk to her. Communication is the key.
  • Achrya
    Options
    hC380740D

But, but, I AM A NICE GUY

Hahaha.

Except they're never nice guys. Nice guys don't become your friend for the purpose of getting to bang you. That's what manipulative creepy guys do.

LvDYatq.jpg?1
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    And even if it were possible to get out of the FZ, (it usually isn't) why would you want to? Why would you want to fight to be in a relationship that the other person just isn't feeling?

This.
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You know you're in the friend zone when a member of the sex you desire doesn't feel obliged to reward your acts of basic human decency with sexual favors.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

What if she's the one

If she's FZed you, she's clearly not. Quit trolling.

You obviously don't know anything about true love. I'm sure the more she gets to know me she'll feel the same.

says people who spend years in the friend zone before wising up.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Just talk to her. Communication is the key.

75-redneck-pick-up-line.jpg
  • Achrya
    Options
    When you befriend a person just to get sex, you're in the 'friend zone'. You are also an *kitten*.

disagree

tumblr_mnakluohls1ql2603o1_500.jpg
  • EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    If after brunch and the museum she won't watch a documentary with you, you've been F-zoned.

^^This

I would never watch a documentary, even if it had a 'happy ending.'