Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need very strict friends : 1200-1300 calories a day

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Where are you ppl getting these silly quotes from?

thats karma for all your trolling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I'm trying the same thing too!! Add me if you want
    1372665 Posts: 10
    Hi! Feel free to add me! :) I'm doing 1200/day, looking to lose 10 lbs from where I am right now
  • kaygirl0020004
    kaygirl0020004 Posts: 2 Member
    I lost 18.9 pounds in the first 30 days using 1287 calories which was recommended through my fitness pal for my activity level. I usually end the day around 1000 after exercise. I can help support you if you like.
  • RachelCane
    RachelCane Posts: 33 Member
    i dont know why people say this isnt realistic i,5.8 and started at 135 pounds and generally loose 1pound every 4-5 days and now im about 130ish,
  • chrs86
    chrs86 Posts: 151 Member
    i dont know why people say this isnt realistic i,5.8 and started at 135 pounds and generally loose 1pound every 4-5 days and now im about 130ish,

Because they like to argue and discourage people from obtaining their goals. Most likely they can't do it themselves.
  • aneary1980
    aneary1980 Posts: 461 Member

Because they like to argue and discourage people from obtaining their goals. Most likely they can't do it themselves.

I've lost 21lbs and I wil lose the rest what have you lost??
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,779 Member
    I lost 18.9 pounds in the first 30 days using 1287 calories which was recommended through my fitness pal for my activity level. I usually end the day around 1000 after exercise. I can help support you if you like.

You also started with 125lbs to lose, not 20. YOU can be more aggressive with your weekly weight loss goals.
  • chrs86

I'm down 10lbs since June. Lost 6 of it the last 2 weeks.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    :sick:
  • aneary1980
    aneary1980 Posts: 461 Member

I'm down 10lbs since June. Lost 6 of it the last 2 weeks.

if you've only lost 10lbs in 6 weeks you are not just eating 500 cals a day.
  • kipper5
    kipper5 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi there,

I am also on 1200 calories a day- and am trying to lose weight on a timeline. I am getting pretty good results so far and I am only exercising 20 minutes a day. Best of luck!! Friend request sent! :)
  • kaygirl0020004
    kaygirl0020004 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me too please. I dont know how to work this site yet. I am kinda new to the community. I have been using my fitness pal to track my calories for the last month and 1/2.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Where are you ppl getting these silly quotes from?

The NSA, because freedom.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member

You're stirring up a lot of *kitten* for not having lost any weight yourself so far.

The only arguments I have seen are involved with you and the crappy information you're giving out about muscle vanishing from the human body.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    We need some cat gifs.....to much sadness!!

ETA: ......and huangry people!!!
  • chrs86
    I was consuming roughly 2800cals a day when I first started and working out 4 days a week. About 2 weeks ago after only losing 4 pounds I decided to get serious and started walking to the gym and going everyday. So now I'm around 3-4 pound loss per week. And if you didn't notice I joined last year and lost 25lbs in 2 months so I know how to lose weight trolls.
  • TavistockToad

You're stirring up a lot of *kitten* for not having lost any weight yourself so far.

The only arguments I have seen are involved with you and the crappy information you're giving out about muscle vanishing from the human body.

this thread has been brilliant... mainly because of his comments and edits... i cant say any more for fear of a strike!!!!
  • TavistockToad
    I was consuming roughly 2800cals a day when I first started and working out 4 days a week. About 2 weeks ago after only losing 4 pounds I decided to get serious and started walking to the gym and going everyday. So now I'm around 3-4 pound loss per week. And if you didn't notice I joined last year and lost 25lbs in 2 months so I know how to lose weight trolls.

well when you lose the other 26 on your ticker, come back and let us know!
  • Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Feel free to add me. right now I am suffering the same but in the opposite direction. I can hardly stomach to get anything down right now. I am losing weight to fast but everytime I force myself to eat I get sick. Stress is a *****.