• Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    TATTOOS!!! All the way!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Show me the ink!!
  • VictoriousLion
    VictoriousLion Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    if done well, they look great. I like them, but don't think one would suit me... Would never judge anyone for having tattoos, though. It's their choice and body.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I came into this world inked in a way...I have a small birthmark. I have always considered having it incorporated into a tattoo.

Anyone have suggestions on what ink I should get?

It is a personal choice. what I may be into you may think is stupid.

My advise on what not to get, face, hands or tramp stamps should be last of the list.

Would also suggest to think of something fun. remember you have to look at it every day. so at a bare minim it should make you smile

All excellent points!

The location is such that I will not see it everyday unless I use a mirror :laugh:
  • highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I LOVE tattoos! If done well they look amazing and are pretty sexy on men and women! I have two and am saving up have more done. Eventually I want to get sleeves, but that's going to be my reward when I reach goal weight. :D
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    I came into this world inked in a way...I have a small birthmark. I have always considered having it incorporated into a tattoo.

Anyone have suggestions on what ink I should get?

It is a personal choice. what I may be into you may think is stupid.

My advise on what not to get, face, hands or tramp stamps should be last of the list.

Would also suggest to think of something fun. remember you have to look at it every day. so at a bare minim it should make you smile

All excellent points!

The location is such that I will not see it everyday unless I use a mirror :laugh:

just one more bit of advice. I got my first one on the top middle part of my back. I hated not being able to see it.

most days I forget it is there.

Oh also most people seen to regret going to small for their first tattoo as well.
  • bas3dg0d
    bas3dg0d Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yay
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options

just one more bit of advice. I got my first one on the top middle part of my back. I hated not being able to see it.

most days I forget it is there.

Oh also most people seen to regret going to small for their first tattoo as well.

I totally agree with this...since mine is on the back of my neck it kind of makes me sad that I will never be able to see it except in the mirror or in pictures.
  • laynerich15
    Options
    Lol but it made me get my arms and legs done sooner
  • LyssieLou
    LyssieLou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey.. I can't say I'd judge a person either way but I personally do love tattoos.. like scars I think they add character and definitely make for good conversation pieces : )
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hell no. Keep it the way G*d left it. Simple, beautiful, classy and perfect. If I liked that kinda thing I would just have married a public bathroom stall.
  • laynerich15
    Options
    Hell no. Keep it the way G*d left it. Simple, beautiful, classy and perfect. If I liked that kinda thing I would just have married a public bathroom stall.

I think you spelt batman wrong champ

goatees on the other hand are super classy
  • laynerich15
    Options
    will leave this here

images.jpg
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have 6 and counting. I could really care less what anyone thinks of them. Tattoos are awesome!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

Wow....so anyone who gets a tattoo is equivalent to a dirty bathroom stall to you? Doesn't the bible say NOT to judge others? I guess you missed that part, huh?
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Wow....so anyone who gets a tattoo is equivalent to a dirty bathroom stall to you? Doesn't the bible say NOT to judge others? I guess you missed that part, huh?

:drinker:
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Sun Devils fan = opinion revoked
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Sun Devils fan = opinion revoked

^Made me laugh. We'll see how this season turns out.

To the other's. The OP asked about opinions. I provided mine and my reasoning. Sorry if it offended. Sometimes we can be sensitive about our poor life-choices.
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan.
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yay! I have only one at the moment but as soon as I have extra cash I plan on getting more.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love them. I'm a tatted middle school teacher.