Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• ladyrosebudz
    ladyrosebudz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new and supportive friends on here :)
  • larosa217
    larosa217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... More accountability is always a good thing, and meeting new people :-)
  • SsetAdnama
    SsetAdnama Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP, but I'm back after a long hiatus. I turn 36 this Sunday, I'm a student, and I got engaged to my soulmate last month. He's getting fit and toning up (he wasn't big to begin with) but I need to do the same and get healthy for our future. Graduation/Wedding/Honeymoon planned for summer of 2016, and I want to be at my healthy weight by January 2016. I have 18 months to lose 79 lbs (or drop 7 clothing sizes) - I've lost 7 so far. Looking for more friends to keep me going with MFP. Add me if you like.
  • greenteafairy
    greenteafairy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I`d love new friends! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Jim_Barteck
    Jim_Barteck Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. The more the merrier!
  • blushpeonies
    blushpeonies Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • BrainsRTasty
    Options
    I'm a newbie to MFP. Looking for active awesome friends to keep me motivated and inspired! Feel free to add :)
  • peachmagic
    peachmagic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just made my account last night and don't have any friends yet so add me if you want!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends who try to be active. Any and all can feel free to add me.

A really short bio about me: Lost the weight before, got hurt/injuries piled up, now I've been at it again for a little while working around all the injuries.
  • jjshyvixen
    jjshyvixen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! I log in daily and would love to give and receive some added motivation, and I need more MFP friends! :)
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    hello I'm looking for some new friends :)
    I am 18 years old and log in daily.
  • LMYERS94
    LMYERS94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I see it this way, having friends not only means support from them, but it means giving my support to them. I love helping others in whatever challenge they want to complete. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    sup feel free to add me :drinker:
  • sherri271
    sherri271 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to have some friends to help me stay motivated! The more the merrier! Please add me!
  • Kelven23
    Kelven23 Posts: 51
    Options
    Really active guy, working to get in great shape after an injury filled couple of years. Did my first race in 3 years couple of weeks ago and have another this sunday. Enjoy hiking, running, climbing, and skiing. Always looking to for training and fitness tips, as well as nutrition, recovery, and injury prevention advice. If you share an interest please add me.
  • The_Hungry_Atheist
    Options
    Today was my first week weigh in and I lost 5 lbs....I could use a few more friends to look at their diaries for food ideas. I try and eat clean no junk or fast food. Feel free to add me!
  • Rhea_L
    Rhea_L Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!:smile:
  • jennybinney1987
    jennybinney1987 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me. I log daily
  • jloane01
    jloane01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and share opinions on my food diary.
  • SweetMaryAngel
    Options
    Hi everyone! 20 year old uni girl from the Toronto area just looking to drop 12 more pounds or so. But more importantly get more fit and active :) I'd love to make some new friends to shake things up a bit. Always on everyday ready to give support when needed. love to run and dance and doing insanity at the moment!

p.s I love chocolate haha