kasterrett Posts: 53 Member
    Any nerds out there?
    Whovians?
    Book worms?
    Card game players?
    Eccentric, whimsical people?
    Friend me, cuz you're already awesome in my book. <3
    1372665 Posts: 10
    Feel free to add me, too! :) I log daily and try to exercise 5 days/week.
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Looking for some motivational friends!! I log daily and keep my diary open. Please add me!!
  • Ediz1987
    Ediz1987 Posts: 11 Member
    I've been on here for about 4 years off and on. Most the people on my friends list are no longer active. I need some people to motivate and to help motivate me as well as mutual encouragement! 26 f from Ohio!
  • Betsygail
    Betsygail Posts: 10 Member
    :bigsmile: I've decided to start using the site for support again. I've really hit a weight loss wall and could use some support. I'll also comment and be support of your efforts also. Please add me.
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    anyone can feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • edrobles99
    edrobles99 Posts: 58 Member
    Anyone can add me!!! The more the merrier!!!! Cool people is always welcome!!!
  • Early_Riser
    Early_Riser Posts: 127 Member
    Yep I could always use the motivation. Feel free to add
  • jennybinney1987
    jennybinney1987 Posts: 130 Member
    im gonna send all of u a friend request buahaha
    anyone feel free to add me
  • laninacastro
    laninacastro Posts: 2 Member
    Im always open to active MFP'ers
  • Im almost a week on this FAB app, lost more than 2kg already, Add me if you want :)
  • Betsygail
    Betsygail Posts: 10 Member
    I've recently started using the site again and would like to have some more supportive friends. I'll be supportive of your efforts also. I've really hit a weight loss wall and need all the help I can get. Feel free to add me.:bigsmile:
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    I'm Shan and have just started using the site. I don't know if its becuase I'm more determined this time, but I'm really getting alot from MFP this time around. Love the support and motivation Could you some new,,,active friends! Add me! I'll accept!
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Always happy to have new friends and more support. Anyone is welcome to add me for encouragement and weird comments :)
  • rungurl3
    rungurl3 Posts: 106 Member
    Hi, sign me up!
  • zip_girl
    zip_girl Posts: 29
    I have a lot of friends just starting out and who have a lot to lose like me, but now I would like some variety to see what everyone else is eating and doing. Add me ! :flowerforyou:
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    I love random friends! I've been around for a while. Just converted to an ovo-lacto-pescatarian. Single mom with 3 kids. Lots of weight to lose. Not that any of that really matters, unless you are looking for "like-minded" people. I'm open to anyone!