Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Supportive, active Aussie user. Feel free to add.
  • NikeStokes85
    NikeStokes85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here as of a couple of days ago!
    Please feel free to add me, it will be really good to see how others are getting on and to get some ideas about what sort of diet and exercise people are sticking to to get results.
  • GhostDancer33
    GhostDancer33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started to see how useful a community support could be. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    add me if you would like, but please do say hi when you do add me, nothing worse than having friends that forget to chat lol
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    More friends, you say?? Count me in. Click away, potential weight loss buddies! Happy Friday!
  • cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Not new but been absent for a year and I am now back! Feel free to add me :)
  • kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me - there are things I will not give up, like my sweets! But I try to work out enough to be able to indulge.
  • jennrn0321
    Options
    Looking for friends to encourage me! I have a medical condition that makes weight loss hard and necessary! I'm just starting this journey, which is way over due. I'm trying the Body Bi Vi shakes as meal replacements for 2 meals a day. I don't have a lot of encouragement from home, so I need friends on here! Thanks a million!
  • Pixiemops
    Pixiemops Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yep, add me. I'm a UK based mum of one small boy. I have around 90lbs to lose.

I've been a member a while but started in earnest in May 2014. I've been ramping up my exercise and dropping my calories. My diary is open and I log everyday.

What I love about MFP is that people meet what seem like extraordinary weight loss goals regularly. It's hugely motivating for me to see that this system does work and everyday you awesome people evidence that.
  • FoodSeaker
    FoodSeaker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to start a topic, ill start from here, anyone on here a vegetarian ? Who you like to give a Semi Vegetarian (beginner) like me with any tips, i kindly appreciate it, the only thing im giving up is all types of meat, i am aware that there are many more thins in food i would not be able to eat, and i am still doing my research , but any tips please feel free to email me at Deserae.Brown@ymail.com thank you God Bless:heart:
  • OhCora
    OhCora Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need more friends! I mean, who doesn't? Feel free to add me, any and all!
  • alphatoomega23
    alphatoomega23 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on daily.
  • twinkletwinklemeganstar
    Options
    5 days in for me! I'm not a weigher but I do keep a very detailed open diary. Currently I'm about to bust out of a size 16 jeans, aiming for size 12, trying to firm the jiggle quite a bit! Add me :-)
  • rodjpen3
    rodjpen3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Here to offer help, 70lbs fat down, 15 to go
  • ittsmomo
    ittsmomo Posts: 1
    Options
    new here.. always can use some motivation to keep me motivated. add me :)
  • laurenshredsit
    laurenshredsit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi potential friends! Add me and let's motivate each other.

I'm from NC and still at the beginning of my weight loss journey. I'm doing C25K right now and logging daily.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone:wink:
  • BlondieC23
    BlondieC23 Posts: 11
    Options
    Anyone can add me the more friends the better. I just joined a week ago and I love it here :happy:
  • alowry007
    alowry007 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I need motivation desperately! Feel free to add me! I will like, comment and post as often as possible!