Women and High Heels

Options

Replies

• __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy who doesn't understand high heels.

Short is cute; tall is manly. And since about 1% of women can actually walk in heels and not look ridiculous, the chances are you are not one of them.

I'm tall and super cute. So pooh on you.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Why are strippers a bad thing? Any I've ever met were working their way through law or medical school.
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

Short is cute; tall is manly.

Really? Did you really just go there? You just called tall women manly. Awesome.

Does that then mean short men are womanly?
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Me again. How do heels make your *kitten* look good? I'm not being snarky... real question. I'm super tall and do not wear heels, so I don't get it. Calves I get... that's just logistics, so to speak. Is it the way you walk that makes the butt appear perkier or something???
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    <--- wearing 4.5 inch heels in pic on the right. I kinda felt like they are whoreish because they're metalic champagne/gold and they have rhinestones on them. I wore them for 13 hours a few Saturdays ago in a wedding. Ouch! I doubt I'll wear them again.

I guess some women could pull it off, but I'll stick to my tennis shoes, boots, Chacos & flip flops when I can. :)
  • bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Because they make us feel sexy (even if they aren't the most comfortable things) Crazy but it's the truth
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Short is cute; tall is manly. And since about 1% of women can actually walk in heels and not look ridiculous, the chances are you are not one of them.

MjAxMy1lZmQ5ZGE2NzA0NDU2OGJl.png

My height makes me "Manly"?

GTFO.
  • headofphat
    Options
    I'm a leg man so naturally I enjoy a woman in heels. Sexy!
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Cuz I :heart: the clickety-clack
  • headofphat
    Options
    because they make our legs and *kitten* look fabulous!!

Preach on!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Really? Did you really just go there? You just called tall women manly. Awesome.

yes and this also means by default because women with muscles are "too manly" that means men with no muscles are "too womanly"
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Breaking my ankle was the most devastating thing to ever happen to my shoe collection...

pBTNGML.gif
    You can still wear them without taking a single step
    legs+in+air.jpg
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Breaking my ankle was the most devastating thing to ever happen to my shoe collection...

pBTNGML.gif
    You can still wear them without taking a single step
    legs+in+air.jpg

Only for you...

tipjarheels.jpg
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I was a tap dancer for many years, and my tap shoes were high heels. Actually easier to tap in heels than to walk in them.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I am over 6' tall, with size twelve feet. I can buy my shoes locally in ONE place - payless.

Payless takes their average shoe with the average heel and just enlarges it.. which enlarges the heel.

Which often changes a 2" heel in size 7 to a 3.5" heel in size 12.
    And a 3" heel in size seven to a 4.5" heel.

So, when I go into look at my selection, I see about a dozen pairs with a 4" heel, and then ugly fuzzy slippers. Or crappy flip flops.

Often times.. I have to take the heel.

But that's ok... Cuz I rock it!
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

yes and this also means by default because women with muscles are "too manly" that means men with no muscles are "too womanly"

I see. Makes perfect sense now. :laugh: :laugh:
  • lovekohl
    lovekohl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love wearing high, sexy heels- and for some people (I'm lucky to be one of them!) they are not uncomfortable!
    Kind of like makeup- not necessary, but it makes you feel sexy!

This. Plus they do great things for my legs and butt.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I hate high heels. They ruin your feet and your posture. Anyone who tells you they're comfortable is lying. I've worn pairs that are less uncomfortable than other pairs, but they're not as comfortable as flats. I do own a pair, but only for pole and burlesque classes. Other than that, I don't wear them, ever.
  • hypnodust
    hypnodust Posts: 5
    Options
    If they have neon lights built into the soles they are whorish

Or Barbie heads.

Edited to add picture:
    df797069-d0b8-4be2-88af-571168e2e207_zpsf7cc7dae.png

where do I get these!!!????
  • MCinSoCal
    MCinSoCal Posts: 87
    Options
    I don't wear them on a regular basis but I like to when I dress up. I like the way they make my legs look. And that I can take one off and beat somebody over the head with it if the need arises.

THIS ^^^
    ????????????