Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• Pixie_99
    Pixie_99 Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me! I have been on mfp before and lost about 40lbs... Didn't gain it back :) but just stayed the same for the last 6 months. Now I'm back and ready to start again ...
  • rgdelacruz43
    rgdelacruz43 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too :)! I just started a few weeks ago :D
  • sd553
    sd553 Posts: 7
    Options
    I've recently started using MFP & in need of friends to keep me going! Add me :)
  • OXcatherineXO
    OXcatherineXO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :D I log in daily and try to exercise daily too.
  • jessileighross
    jessileighross Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love some more people on my friends list! I think it's encouraging surrounding yourself with people who are all after the same things you are!
  • tori44lynn
    tori44lynn Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new in here and I really would like to make some friends in here to gain support and to build some support and to offer the same in return. Pls add me and let's do this together :)
  • clkonyk
    clkonyk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am also looking for more friends to help keep me motivated and accountable.
  • xtinastars
    Options
    i havent started as of yet but i am starting on Monday and i am new to this

Please add xtinastars

i am looking to lose weight and could be doing with friends

Thanks
    Christina xxx
  • catmurray2
    catmurray2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Always love to have new friends for support, feel free to add me :):flowerforyou:
  • Glanecia
    Glanecia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here, and I don't want to offend people on facebook by inviting them to come here (other than the two I know who might actually like this site) lol ... so it would be awesome to have some friends for support ... is there an option to add friends on this site? hmm
  • karinmelanie
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Let's motivate each other :smile:
  • jenickes84
    jenickes84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some support here, feel free to add me.
  • mroo2014
    mroo2014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

Seeing people run... Makes me want to run!

I log in everyday... I'm actually getting a little addicted to MFP mainly coz I treat it like a game (a healthy, life-changing game) and I'm trying to learn and study as much about nutrition and fitness as I can but yeah, feel free to add me ????

Adios!
  • booboox94
    booboox94 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and friends to keep me going! :)
  • ksherma1
    ksherma1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! i am always up for motivation and giving motivation!
  • mlgreenw
    mlgreenw Posts: 3
    Options
    First month of MPF with fitbit and loving it! Have lost 11/100! Would love motivation and friends! Feel free to add me!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for quite a while now, I'd love some friends who actually post, and comment, AND who know how to have a laugh. Life is too short to be serious ALLLLLLLLLL the time ????
  • princesskjr
    princesskjr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi im Katie im 30 years old and in May this year I finally found the willpower and determination to get fit and healthy! Ive lost 19lb so far and have around another 100lb to go! Im actually enjoying this and im using my fitness pal and Map my Walk aps to get me through this :smile:
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Anyone is free to add me. I have found some great, motivating friends here, and I'd always like to meet a few more.
  • nkub879
    nkub879 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone! Would love to chat and share some experiences with everyone, please feel free to add me!