Got 30-35 lbs to lose ? Join my group and we can do it toget

Options

Replies

• steve1126
    Options
    Hi all :smile:
    I'm reporting a 3 pound loss this week!!!!
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!

SW: 166
    CW: 162
    GW: 135

I've been fluctating/maintaining between 160-166 the past 6 months, working out 4-5 days a week, eating healthy most of the time, but I seem to slip on the weekends. :( Maybe this is what is holding me back? I am determined to lose this time and get over this weight that crept up on me and now won't seem to budge- even though I've been sweating it out every day of the week! I want to feel good about myself again. But I think I need to formulate a meal plan to keep me on track (especially on weekends!) Any tips on how to do this? I'm learning that this quote is proving true to me: Failing to plan is planning to fail. So I need to make a plan!
  • danser84
    danser84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone !!! I'm reporting a 1.6 lb loss this week went from 165.2 to currently 163.6 =-)
    Keep up the great work everybody !!! Can't wait to see what next week brings!!!
  • danser84
    Options
    Hi everyone !!! I'm reporting a 1.6 lb loss this week went from 165.2 to currently 163.6 =-)
  • danser84
    Options
  • amyh2006
    amyh2006 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I didn't do so good this week. I stayed at same weight.

starting: 173
    current: 168
    goal: 135

I've been having issues staying under my calorie goal when I go out to eat....any suggestions?
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Jumping in late but I just joined MFP last Wednesday. I've lost 5 lbs so far and want to lose 30-35. As much as I can by March 24, my 50th birthday.

SW 192.6
    CW 187.6
    GG 160-165
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    MONDAY JANUARY 17:
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX (ACHIEVED)
    -SELF WORKOUT (NOT ACHIEVED)

my first day of FINALLY doing the cardio kickbox and for a 30 min workout i burned 105 calories...SWEATED LIKE CRAZY towards the end....UNFORTUNATELY though i didn't make it to the self workout...

TODAY after i go to sleep and wakeup this is what my day looks like:

TUESDAY, JANUARY 18
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1

BONUS: (IF I HAVE TIME)
    SELF WORKOUT
  • folsom082512
    Options
    I would love to join as well! This is going to be awesome, and it will hold me more accountable!!!!! I would love to be able to wear a bathing suit without shorts or a shirt over top of it! Good luck everyone!!!!:happy:
    SW: 171
    CW: 166.2
    GW: 135
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Checking in, sorry it is a day late. With MLK day yesterday I wasn't online at all.
    CW: 160.2 for a loss of 1.8 (I think)

Lacking motivation to exercise. It is so hard this time of year with the dark, cold and snow. Going to try my hardest to get back on track this week.
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    Options
    Checking in a day late too. I'm down to 228.
  • meadows654
    Options
    Think positive. It could have been a 1 pound gain. Or a 3 pound gain like I had. :explode:

Are you doing any weight training? Muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're building muscle, you might not be seeing the same type of weight loss, but that increase in muscle will help you burn your fat faster. And you'd notice clothes becoming looser, even if you weighed more! (I have to get back using the weights/resistance bands myself, but I want to get to ~145 first.)
  • seamonky
    Options
    Can I still join in? I started at 165# on January 3rd- last Friday my wt was at 158. I need all the support I can get.
    my goal Is 125-130#.
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Count me in! CW: 164
  • Reitz
    Reitz Posts: 6
    Options
    Please may I join. I have 35 pounds to loose and I joined mfp last week. My cw is 154 pounds and my gw is 119.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Any experience can be transformed into something of value. Everything depends on the way you look at things. You cannot have the success without the failures.
    :smile:
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hello SlimPossibles !!!!

Welcome new members ! bmbellamy, believeandtry, kizzy_muss, reitz, brookeybaby, seamonky, rudo79, 24man and live2dream ! Welcome all of you to The SlimPossibles !

Congrats to apeman -1lb, meadow654 -1.8 lbs , ashleyd3316 -3.5lbs, mlallyy1014 -1.8, beccil -3.4 , danser84 -1.4 on their weight loss !

Those who maintained and gained (including myself) have to kick it into gear !!!! We can do this !!!!!

Motivational Quote:

Any experience can be transformed into something of value. Everything depends on the way you look at things. You cannot have the success without the failures.
  • BecciL
    BecciL Posts: 49
    Options
    Awesome very excited to finally have my motivation !! I think it took a trip to mars , glad it has returned!
    Best wishes to everyone ,
    Be good health

Becci
    Des Moines, WA
  • popcrn4free
    popcrn4free Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. Its my first week to mfp and motivated by all the support and tools.
    SW/CW 190
    GW 155
  • weightlossgrind
    weightlossgrind Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!!!

not sure if you say my comment on your status but i maintained despite falling off track this weekend, still 174