Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• rashidat_e_
    rashidat_e_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Could do with some friends... Anyone feel free to add me!

23 year old mum of 2, trying/going to loose 60 ppounds!

:)
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    Always looking for more friends!!! Struggling a bit this month, so happy faces are definitely welcome!!!! :)
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    always ready for new friends in my life! send me a FR :flowerforyou:
  • tobybears8
    tobybears8 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend. It is always nice to be able to communicate with other people from all over the place.

My name is Jean and I am 60 years old. Love sports (especially football). animals, reading, playing on my computer and spending time with family. I have two cats (IPod and Snickers). Married for 19 years.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    always happy to have more friends. Add away
  • skjones0323
    skjones0323 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I need friends!! Please send me a friend request--all of you who have posted!!
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I want friends who log more than 1,200 calories of food intake, who exercise and are full of encouragement
  • bkydspacemnkey
    Options
    I'm Chris, almost serious about it this time. . .

42, married, 3 kids, office job. . .

Trying to stay between 1200 and 2000 calories a day. . .

Need some motivation help in the old exercise dept. . .
  • missmqt27
    missmqt27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi everyone im new to myfitnesspal looking for friends to go through this journey with:smile:
  • trombonegds
    trombonegds Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can friend me! I am here for the long haul. I log in every day and I try to comment as much as I can. :)
  • TeelHarris
    TeelHarris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I'm always looking for accountability partners. I'm a mom to three great kids, I work two jobs, and I try hard to squeeze in a workout every day-or at least 5 days a week-even if it's only 20 minutes on the treadmill in my garage. I've been overweight my whole life, and I may never be thin, but dang it, I'm going to stay healthy for my family. This struggle is about changing a lifestyle, not about being on a 'diet'.
    I'd like to lose about 30 pounds, and I've been up to 70 pounds over my ideal weight, so I can offer the benefit of my experiences and hopefully learn some new things along the way. Have a great day, everyone!
  • ljminto
    ljminto Posts: 52
    Options
    I accept most friend requests... for anyone looking :)
  • kplovesjn
    kplovesjn Posts: 1
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, please do so! Trying to get the weight off... again.
  • dee_capitator
    Options
    Hello. I'm recently back from a long year of couch potatoing. I used to play roller derby, but my team kind of just all quit all up at once, and that was my excuse to be lazy. Before, on MFP, I never added friends or used the forums. I think having some social support would be great. I'm not looking to be thin, I'm looking to be fit like I was before. I felt great and I slept like a rock. I plan to track my eating, start skating and swimming more, and generally try to up my fitness level. Anyone can add me!
  • SuzieA1991
    SuzieA1991 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! :) Could use a lot of motivation
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more support the better!!!
  • xxDenisexx
    xxDenisexx Posts: 34
    Options
    Feel free to add me, can do with all the support :)
  • sylvianne9413
    sylvianne9413 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could always use some friends! Go ahead and add me if you want
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm on a 14 days streak
  • clareabella1
    clareabella1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone feel free to add could do with the support :))