Do you need friends?? Post up!

1373839404143»

Replies

• m0usepoo
    m0usepoo Posts: 7
    Hi! I am 29. I am looking for friends on here to motivate me!
    I am 5'8 and currently learning to race walk. I walk a mile in 15:30, and I hope to bring that down to 12 minutes. I also hula-hoop for fitness. I am on an intake of 1200 calories a day, and I aim for around 400 calories per meal, but I am fixing to bring that down to around 300.
  • ashleeyynicolex
    ashleeyynicolex Posts: 15 Member
    2nd time around for me.... gained about 25 pounds since leaving my fitness pal. REALLY looking for friends and support to help me get back on track!!
  • I just re-joined MFP and would like a friend to help motivate me, I will also help motivate you. :)
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    I know I do! I am a newbie on this site, so far this app has helped me really monitor what I am eating.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've been logging consistently since March 1st. My diary is open. I love making new friends :)
  • Discordio2
    Discordio2 Posts: 2 Member
    Anyone can add me too! I'm pretty new and I don't care who adds me. It'll be fun! Maybe we'll even go jogging at some point who knows! Add meh!
  • chris_reid00
    chris_reid00 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi There - This is about my third attempt at my Fitness Pal - I have gained and lost, but mostly gained some more - I need to concentrate and be consistant.

Would love some new friends to encourage me to get out from behind my desk and move and stop eating so much junk food.

Please add me,

Chris
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    I'd love get some new friends! 25 years old from PA! On here daily!
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    open diary, very active and happy to motivate..add me up :D
  • Add me please!

I've been trying to lose some weight all year for a marathon I'm running this fall, and I haven't been able to stick to anything. I'd love some motivation and people to comment on/motivate!
  • I could use some friends.
  • erna722
    erna722 Posts: 2
    Hi Looking for friends to travel this journey of weight loss together. Through the good times and the rough times.
  • erna722
    erna722 Posts: 2
    Would be glad to be your friend
  • Need accountability myself!! Going to turn 32 this year - YIKES! and need to get my weight/health in check. The more people the better! :)
  • 3bubz
    3bubz Posts: 9 Member
    Add me 3bubz
  • olchlt65
    olchlt65 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey just starting out on a loooong journey, add me!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Add me Motivation & support
  • tammy3me
    tammy3me Posts: 4 Member
    Please add! :D
  • Im new and i need more motivational friends. I want to lose 54ish lbs :]
  • Hi everyone!

I've been on and off MFP for a while now, but I'm finally getting into the routine-- over 40 days on my streak!

I was trying to lose weight a few years ago, then I got a really bad stomach infection and lost too much. I got back up to where I needed to be, but the stress of finishing my MFA kept the weight going up.

I'm not looking to lose a lot, compared to some, but these 20lbs or so are doing a number on my confidence (and my wallet-- I really can't afford to buy clothes that fit me better!)

I'm always happy to be friends with folks and do what I can to help motivate. =)
  • lisadiebel58
    lisadiebel58 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I have been on MFP off and on for the past year or so, recently I have decided to take the time for me and really dive into this. I am trying to lose 20-25lbs but I am a type 1 diabetic and since starting the routine a month and a half ago, I have lost nothing that I haven't gained back the week after, I also am struggling with high sugar after workouts. I have gone raw with some cheats here and there, but 90% of the time I am eating completely raw and still am struggling to lose weight.
    I have researched a little into this and have found that it is hard to lose weight as a diabetic and that doing vigorous exercise does in fact make your sugar go up.
    if you are a type 1 diabetic and are looking for support as I am also OR if you just want support please add me! :)
  • Central Indiana, 34 yrs old, married, mother of 1, current weight 263, Current weight loss goal -63 lbs. Highest weight 325 lbs, lowest 180lbs. I could use some people to keep in touch with.
  • crom911
    crom911 Posts: 16
    Hi all :) Need some more friends on my list. I think having a group of people going through the same "routine" you are is a huge help and a great source of inspiration ( both giving and receiving) I am a stay at home dad with 3 kids still at the house, have a bad ticker and have ADHD .... so I will never be boring :)
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 62 Member
    I am always looking for people to motivate me and help motivate...you can add me anytime :)
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
    I'm on daily.