Poll: Do You Wear Makeup to the Gym?

Options

Replies

• SMKean90
    SMKean90 Posts: 55
    Options
    A bit of eyeliner and mascara for the gym, i hate the way i look in every aspect, i havent walked out the house without make up on in 8 years, i even went through labour with a little bit on!
  • 60sPanda
    60sPanda Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Never for me, but then I only put make up on once in a blue moon.
  • Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yes I put on make up every morning when I get up it doesn't matter where I'm going later.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i would wear makeup to my deathbed if I get the chance. no one needs to see this mess with nothing on.
  • supersparklies
    supersparklies Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just a bit: Mascara and some lip gloss or stain. No justification - I just like to, so I do.
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Nope..don't see the point since I sweat so much and I will shower and it will come off anyway. Just a waste of time and money if you ask me. I go to work out for myself...I am not there to impress anybody
  • jmlynar
    jmlynar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    No makeup because I feel sexy in my tight gym clothes already! Lol
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Even if I did wear make up- I wouldn't to the gym. I intend to sweat- as I understand it- sweating has a detrimental effect on make up.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I like some of these old threads.
  • Kelliewellie81
    Options
    I do but it's not intentionally. After I put my child to bed I throw on gym clothes and go with the makeup I wore from the day. Most of my face makeup has already worn off through out the day. The eye makeup always stays intact ????
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    if I go to the gym in the morning, no make up. After work, I might not remember to take it off.
  • peachmagic
    peachmagic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup to workout when I feel like it, which is also what I do every other day. I don't wear it every day, just when I feel like making myself extra cute, and that sometimes includes workout days.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    No. It'd melt off my face within the first 1/2 hour. My towel would look like the Turin Shroud!
  • dsm1991
    dsm1991 Posts: 156
    Options
    everyday
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    yasssssss ... all the time and cute clothes
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I don't, but then again I only wear makeup to parties and special occasions just so I don't stand out. I feel I look so much better without it.
  • upasanaD
    upasanaD Posts: 56
    Options
    I go to gym directly after office , so whatever daily makeup i put in the morning it remains. But if i go from home also i will apply the kajal at least. It gives motivation when i see my sexy look in the gym mirror.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Nope. Never. But I seldom wear make-up to begin with.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Nope, I don't wear make up in the first place though.
  • Girlg0yle
    Girlg0yle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't do my makeup for the gym but if I already had some on I wear it.