Replies

• P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm super random, my brain is a random misfunction :D
  • MissMeg13
    MissMeg13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is an old post but I could always have more friends. It means more accountability for me. Trying to change my lifestyle for the better, lose weight, and become a little prettier. :) Add me as friend if you like.
  • redrose1026
    redrose1026 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a shortie (5 ft 1) with about 68 lb to go, 7 lost. I write all food in my diary - the good, the bad, and the ugly - so if you can't handle that, don't add me :) I am a good cheerleader though - and I won't judge your food choices :)
  • kyrawolfe3
    kyrawolfe3 Posts: 34
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) The more the merrier!
  • cityiroam
    cityiroam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!

After putting unwanted weight on over the past few years, I have been logging on Multiple times a day for the past few weeks. I have already managed to lose 10lbs and would love to support and be supported by some other people on here :)
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    motivation & support Add Me.!
  • SF_6
    SF_6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me ! i could always use the extra motivation ! im hoping to compete next year..
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking to lose 120 more pounds! <3
  • passamaquoddy_lady
    passamaquoddy_lady Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Need friends!!!! I'm not new - just starting over again! :mad: Would love to have some new friends along my journey. :flowerforyou: I'm from CT.
  • Booklover24601
    Booklover24601 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes! I want active friends. The friends i have don't post much. I want active friends who post everyday with diaries I can see. Add me if you fit the bill! :)
  • ScorpDX
    ScorpDX Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm active daily with an open diary. Always looking for more friends as well!
  • sashachilders18
    sashachilders18 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Still looking for friends, feel free to add me :) Always active and i love to talk!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Hello all im still looking for motivation & support..

Thanks .
  • RAZORBACK82
    RAZORBACK82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Back for the 1st time!!!!

Add me and "LET'S DO THIS"
  • md_outlaw27
    Options
    HELLO MY NAME IS MYKE I AM NEW TO ALL OF THIS. I ALSO DONT HAVE FACEBOOK SO SOMETIMES THAT IS HARD ITSELF SO I LACK THOSE FRIENDS. MY JOB DOESN'T ALLOW TO ME TO HAVE FACEBOOK. I AM NOT SURE HOW TO SET UP ALL OF THIS. I WOULD LIKE TO START DOING ALL OF THIS. YOU CAN ADD ME..... I AM FROM BALTIMORE MD.

TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY ON THIS SITE. I AM EXPLORING THIS WHOLE SITE/APP. I ALSO JUST BOUGHT THE NIKE FUEL BAND SE. YOU CAN HIT ME UP ON THAT AS WELL BY USING MY EMAIL. JUST BARE WITH ME, PLEASE. I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ADVISE, DIFFERENT EXECISES, RECIPES, ETC-ETC. SO HIT ME UP. EVEN A PEN PAL IF NEEDED.

:drinker: :glasses: :blushing:
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Would love more random actives. On every day. So far so good:bigsmile: first time on mfp and really enjoy sharing the support feel free to add me as a friend:love:
  • JamesGeiger4
    Options
    I am looking for friend anyone?
  • heyyoudontgiveup
    heyyoudontgiveup Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have new active friends! I post quite often and log every day.
  • ketoandmycamera
    ketoandmycamera Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Brand spankin' new and looking to get some friends on here! 26, Canadian female, and looking to work off the excess weight I'm lugging around in lots of fun ways like obscene amounts of baseball and trail hiking with my mutt! :)
  • mandez19
    mandez19 Posts: 179
    Options
    HEY! Send me a friend message to add you, if you dare.