Replies

• RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great post - I use an empty one lb. box of butter as inspiration or a reminder of what a lb. of fat looks like. I keep it in my room to remind me. weird maybe, but it works for me.

Visualize 35 boxes of butter stacked up, that's what I've lost so far. 35 BOXES!!
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Have lost 135lbs. 3 bags of fertilizer. :)

Hope the pic works.

2iw7q02.jpg
  • emilysnyderjeffers
    emilysnyderjeffers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job!
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words. :)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I made mine today :)

visualize_zpsc79f51f0.jpg
    it's not a lot as I don't have much to lose anyway, but it sure was hard to balance all those foods x3
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I made mine today :)

visualize_zpsc79f51f0.jpg
    it's not a lot as I don't have much to lose anyway, but it sure was hard to balance all those foods x3

I love it! I considered doing mine with ice cream but I didn't have enough. :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Hope the pic works.

2iw7q02.jpg

Wow awesome work!
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Very cool idea! I feel a bit frustrated now that it's so much harder to lose weight, but I bet that will help motivate! Also, you look fantastic!
  • L4gym
    Options
    Jse is a badass! =)
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

Hope the pic works.

2iw7q02.jpg

Wow, you know you have made progress when it is a struggle to lift the amount of weight you have lost.
  • L4gym
    Options
    Wow, you know you have made progress when it is a struggle to lift the amount of weight you have lost.

YES ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I could almost stand on the scale with my daughter (she is 92 pounds), I have lost 89.6 so far and doubt I could lift 92 pounds :smile:
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Bump because I can't see the pics at work, and I really really want to! I'll check back at home. Congrats on your loss, guys! :flowerforyou:
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

YES ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is just something awe inspiring about realizing that you would literally struggle to carry around the weight that you once were forced to carry around every moment of every day simply by your sheer size.

I mean why does a fit person feel better and have more energy day to day than an obese person. Is it because they are that much more stronger? No, not really...its because they don't have 100 pounds strapped all over their body.
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    bump
  • emilysnyderjeffers
    emilysnyderjeffers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    2z8uty0.jpg

Here I am holding my 1 year old. He is 21 pounds. My total weight loss is (up and down, up and down) between 20 and 21 pounds :)
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Bump. Need to do this at home.
  • Slippyslope
    Slippyslope Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    :smile: Bump. I'll do this some day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!