What grinds your gears

Options

Replies

• FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options

2. People who leave the empty toilet paper tube on the holder and then start a new roll and set it on TOP of the empty tube on the holder. Seriously F**king lazy *kitten*.

Best invention ever???
    tubex.jpg

I just saw a commercial for this the other day ... I got a little choked up ...best day ever... however I dont think the company will spring for it. ... figures, my happiness is always short lived.
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    They choose to be annoying...agree totally.Tap you horn and they give you the finger....grrr!!
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I grind my own gears. Still having trouble with the clutch :happy:

OOOo! This. Especially when you get a new one. Ohh that is painful for a while.

Also, motorcyclists. I am sooo glad I get to share the road with you. I am sooo glad you can legally split lanes and I am especially sooo glad that you have something you are compensating for that you feel the need to have one that is that loud it wakes sleeping children, sets off car alarms and scares the hell out of everyone when you pass them in gridlock. Wait no... actually, I have never wanted to open my door in traffic so much is my life.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

2. People who leave the empty toilet paper tube on the holder and then start a new roll and set it on TOP of the empty tube on the holder. Seriously F**king lazy *kitten*.

Best invention ever???
    tubex.jpg
    Incredible! I'm looking for that next time I shop!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    people...

tumblr_li0iblf8TG1qbzaogo1_500.jpg
  • ValGogo
    Options

Also, motorcyclists. I am sooo glad I get to share the road with you. I am sooo glad you can legally split lanes and I am especially sooo glad that you have something you are compensating for that you feel the need to have one that is that loud it wakes sleeping children, sets off car alarms and scares the hell out of everyone when you pass them in gridlock. Wait no... actually, I have never wanted to open my door in traffic so much is my life.

As a motorcycle rider, I agree on all points; don't open your car door.....there is a small percent of us that don't do those annoying motorcycle things and hate riders that do that.

and yeah, I hate when my gear slips into neutral when I'm trying to find second. Grrrr.
  • ValGogo
    Options
    People who pull out 'you don't have kids, do you?' any time someone complains about someone not knowing that some places aren't appropriate for small children :flowerforyou:

YEAH!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    People who are hypocritical! I can't stand that!!! It lights my fire every time!
  • Shalaurise
    Options

As a motorcycle rider, I agree on all points; don't open your car door.....there is a small percent of us that don't do those annoying motorcycle things and hate riders that do that.

and yeah, I hate when my gear slips into neutral when I'm trying to find second. Grrrr.

Ohh, I never would actually do it. But I will day dream about it. I am only have crazy, not like full blown psychopath. :D
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    095_no_crybabies_decal__89017.png

Cry babies and people who constantly complain.
  • Shalaurise
    Options

But there is sooo much awesome to complain about! And it can be so much fun! Seriously way easier to complain than find good things or change the bad. :P

I mean... this totally isn't a hobby of mine. *whistles and looks innocent*
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

His penis is way too sharp for my liking.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options

I beg to differ...they are riders of bikes, not cyclists.

I'll buy that if we can also agree that the people running you off the road are simply drivers of cars, not motorists.

We can split hairs but I have to say that I agree; I wouldn't call that jack-*kitten* on a bicycle that just cannot understand the concept of hand brakes a cyclist. Different animal.

I agree in principal, but how about the oh-so-many drivers I observe on a daily basis who:

- Don't understand the concept of turn lanes (you can't turn left from the right-turn lane... and no, that's *not* a challenge)

- Don't understand the concept of 'merge' or 'yield' (yes, you're lane is about to end - you might want to do something about it)

- Don't understand the concept of a speed limit (you might think about approaching it)

- Don't understand the concept of right of way (that's OK, I enjoy locking up my brakes so you can lazily pull out in front of me)

- Don't understand the concept of lanes (you saw me enjoying my lane so much, you had to come over to see for yourself what's so great about it)

- Don't understand the concept of turn signals (that's OK, I'll figure out that you're turning eventually)

- Don't understand the concept of green lights (GO! The event for which we have all been waiting is upon us!)

- Don't understand the concept of red lights (everyone knows that you don't stop unless the light has been red for at least 10 seconds!)

- Don't understand the concept of a cross walk (Hey! I'm WALKIN' here!)

- Don't understand the concept of high-beams (No. In fact they are *not* backup lights for when your low-beams burn out)

- Etc. etc. etc.

WHEW! I guess I got a good start on my own gear grinding list... :smile:

I was going to suggest that perhaps cyclists should be licensed, but my list reinforced just how worthless a requirement that seems for cars... :ohwell:

Edited for typos
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    :laugh: Nice.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    This thread.... O.o :huh: :laugh:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Old people's chewing. I mean I love my grandma, but YUCK.

^^ I know, right?

Someone's gotta show up the damn kids, I guess.
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    People who walk into a grocery store and stop immediately after going through the entrance, blocking incoming foot traffic.

Um, gtfo of the way and stop Wal-blocking!

It's bad for this at Costco. So.very.bad.
  • Birder155
    Options

His penis is way too sharp for my liking.

Thank you. A 1000 times, thank you. :laugh:
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    not pushing my clutch in far enough.
  • Birder155
    Options
    I believe there are a few gears of different varieties being ground in this thread. :laugh: