Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Bumping just because awesome.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    This post... full of AWESOME!!! ????????????
    Fantastic forum read this morning.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    cutest_6c98db_2122071.gif

:heart:

I hope you get to spot with her again!
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    love this, wish there were more people like you at my gym. :flowerforyou:
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    While I didn't spot for a pretty woman yesterday...I did speak to one and she was nice. So few people are friendly now days. I often talk to total strangers of course I'm a Mom with little adult interaction. Nice post.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Love this!
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

Off topic, but is there anyone hotter than The Rock? *sigh*
    probably not.
    lip_licker.gif
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Another one who thought this was going to be the typical, MFP forums, misogynistic, women-hating crap. Brilliant post, even more brilliant attitude.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Bravo =) I had no idea people were so judgmental of women working out in makeup/yoga attire/matching attire until I came to the MFP forums. It's nice see someone actually humanizing a woman/person instead of just judging. It's easy to judge. It's harder to accept other people.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I've read this before but it was about a guy running and seeing overweight people running and when he started you thought he was being mean but then turned it into a positive.

I will get on board with the yoga pants though. nice!

http://news.distractify.com/people/to-the-fatty-running-on-the-track-this-afternoon/
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I was all set to come in here and rip somebody a new one, and now I've got this weird fuzzy feeling. I should probably go to bed before I end up being nice to somebody.

my exact response as well.

Good looking out my darling- love seeing this- we should have a "Dear XXXXXXXXXXX and then you can fill in the blanks- but it's only for inspirational things.

Dear Elder Cashier Lady at CVS
    Thank you for continuing to work- and support your community and for being pleasant to everyone even though I know because you're a little older and slower people aren't pleasant to you. Yes I get frustrated when I have to wait- and I always double check my change- but I still like going to you in line because I support you not giving up to do just nothing. That's awesome.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I've read this before but it was about a guy running and seeing overweight people running and when he started you thought he was being mean but then turned it into a positive.

http://news.distractify.com/people/to-the-fatty-running-on-the-track-this-afternoon/
    This is the direct link:
    http://flintland.blogspot.com/2012/05/hey-fat-girl.html

He was actually talking about his buddy, there's an added blurb, this year I think, to his article.
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You didn't get a picture of her?

*kicks a rock*
  • DragonFly_
    DragonFly_ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just when I though you couldn't get any more awesome after your post about cookies, you've gone and out done yourself. If only all women could love themselves enough to respect and admire others doing things their own way. And you are looking amazing!!
  • bonkosaurusrex
    Options
    This was the nicest post I've seen on MFP. Thank you =)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Great post! :drinker:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Really has nothing to do with the OPs post.
    That "hey fat girl" is a paternalistic, condescending piece, IMHO.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I was all set to come in here and rip somebody a new one, and now I've got this weird fuzzy feeling. I should probably go to bed before I end up being nice to somebody.

Lol. Ditto. :laugh: