What is your HONEST reason for losing weight??????

Options

Replies

• Gnarles2
    Gnarles2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It's all about looks honestly. I want to fit into certain clothes and not dread going to a beach.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    1. aesthetics
    2. functionality (strength, flexibility, cardiovascular endurance)
    3. health

these are all pretty close to being the top reason but aesthetics is definitely the one that got me off my *kitten*
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I no longer feel sexy in everyday clothes or naked....I miss waking up in the morning and feeling sexy fresh outta the shower.

I want to look amazing for my daughters 15th birthday celebration

It shouldn't be such a struggle or painful to tie my shoes or to find clothes to wear
  • emily889
    emily889 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Look good naked or clothed, hike without running out of breath, and just rub it in my ex's face and be like "Told ya so" :laugh:
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight so if by chance I ever run into my boyfriend's ex, who is one of those girls that thinks she is the cutest thing on the planet and is actually ugly outside and in (she cheated on my boyfriend when they were together and tried to make it his fault and then has since cheated on every guy she has been with since him - we know this because she only dates his friends, she is a turbo slut) I want her to feel bad about herself when she looks at me and realize that he not only upgraded to someone who values and cherishes him, but also someone who is crazy hot. <--- That is my b*tchiest reason to lose weight. lol But not my main one.

But I also want to be able to not have the same nightmare of wedding dress shopping as prom dress shopping was. Nothing fit and I left the store in tears every time. I'm tired going shopping and having a hard time finding cute clothes just for every day.

Oh and to be healthy...blah blah blah.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of being the fat sister. Also sick of family listening to my skinny unhealthy sisters advice and doing cleanses and starving themselves, I want to give them a reason to listen to me. Also I want my ex that told me I was getting to fat to eat his words, and I want my soon to be husband to be proud (he already is but I want him to be even more).
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    getting to a good pre-baby weight so i am not at an ultra high post-baby weight
    then the goal will be to get back down to pre-baby weight.
    then it will be to maintain a healthy, milf body.
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I want to show 'em skinny b*tches at work/uni I am sexy as *kitten* and not just pretty-faced.

I want to wear that leather corset I've dreamed of for ages and not buy it plus size.

I want to have a pinup photoshoot.

I want to make my SO pass out from all my stamina.

I want to make my ex drop dead when she sees me and my fine a**.
  • kelliedear01
    kelliedear01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 too and trying to lose for the same reason. I'm already in the menopause process. I want to be healthy going into my 50's as my metabolism drops. I'm tired of being tired too. :)
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I want to go to Toronto next year for school, and not feel as if people are looking at me and stereotyping me. In my first 'bout of college, I was one of two girls in my program. Of course, the other girl was skinny, tanned, and beautiful. I was in television-broadcast, and all the guys always put her in front of the screen and me in the background. I had the brains, I had the on air personality, but I wasn't pretty enough to be wanted on screen. I guess this put a huge damper on my self esteem, and I don't want people to look at me and use my weight as a barrier to do something.

TV reporters/broadcaster's image reflect on the station, imho. Also public perception. I wish you success. And yes, I'm sure your weight played a larger part in your screen-time. Lose your weight and go show those producers what they were missing!! :angry: :bigsmile: I wish you lots of success in both your weight loss and your professional world. :flowerforyou:
  • chasingghosts98
    chasingghosts98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    working out/eating healthy helps with my depression.
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    I want to ride this Donkey again in winter and don't want his back to hurt so much this time :)

Honestly, I am disqusted that I let myself get this bad. I just want to feel better about my outward appearance.
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Zach, Ryan, Matt and Sarah!!!
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    1. So I can walk from the Car to my Desk without getting Winded - DONE
    2. To reach healthy medical numbers - DONE
    3. To be able to be active and push myself to accomplish more - Done and In Progress
    4. To Drop Below 10% Body Fat and see my ABS for the First Time - In Progress
    5. To get STRONG

I am sure the goal will keep changing as I go. I want to be the guy that people look at and go WOW, he's how old?
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    For exercising, I like it.

For losing weight....well, I wanna meet someone and for this chick, my stunning personality, charm, and sense of humor ain't enough. Trust me, I know the deal and THIS GAL needs to be fit in order to attract.
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I want to be healthy, I want to stop being judged by the way that I look and I just want to be the best me possible!!
  • DonnaMDaniels
    DonnaMDaniels Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    to be healthy, vanity.. and well.. I want to know what skinny looks and feels like.
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    So I don't grow old with all kinds of health issues like my Dad. I also have cancer on both sides of the family and the healthier you are, the better chance of not getting it. I'd like to be hot but I NEED to be healthy!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Reason for losing weight is 110% VANITY.

The reason I choose to exercise/push myself every day is 110% BEING FIT/IN SHAPE/HEALTH
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    1. aesthetics
    2. functionality (strength, flexibility, cardiovascular endurance)
    3. health

these are all pretty close to being the top reason but aesthetics is definitely the one that got me off my *kitten*

Totally this....