What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Stiang
    Stiang Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    After 3 months of seriously focusing on exercise, I can finally grab my ankle versus my heel while doing a standing quad stretch. :happy:
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Pulled my size 14 shorts back out of the too tight bin today. Also a tank size 14/16 that I kept. Shorts are actually a little lose and no "Muffin Top" LOL.
    Also noticed my ticker said 16lbs lost today. I had to go check; had been telling friends I'd only lost 14lbs.
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    About 3 weeks ago I was out shopping and found a pair of jeans I liked on clearance so I decided to buy a size 12 that I could wear at that point and a size 10 that was much too tight at that point. Yesterday I was rushing out of the house and grabbed the jeans and threw them on and was somewhat disappointed that they were a bit snug even though I've been trying really hard. It wasn't until I got home that I realized I had put on the size 10 instead of 12! :laugh: :happy:

That is awesome. I don't think I've worn a size 12 since junior high, much less a 10 (which was so long ago, a 12 then is probably something else now.) and I'm looking forward to fitting in those sizes next year. :) (To be able to shop in the Ladies section, instead of the Women's Plus section, is a dream. :) )
  • tpeirona
    tpeirona Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I've had this one dress that's been sitting in my closet for almost 2 1/2 years now. I had originally bought it for my college graduation and purposely bought it in a size 10 (a size smaller than I was at that time). Needless to say, graduation came along and I was no where near fitting in it. I ended up gaining even more weight over the next year, ballooned to a size 16 and thought that I would never be able to fit in it again.

Pulled it out of my closet this weekend and just out of curiosity, tried it on again. . . it fits perfectly.
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Bought a belt about a month ago with 5 holes in it. At that time, it was just right on the first hole (biggest size). This morning I comfortably fastened it on hole #3 for the first time.
  • SoftasRaine
    SoftasRaine Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bought a new swimsuit today - and it's NOT BLACK. It's a size I haven't worn in many years and it's NOT BLACK. No little skirt thing on it either, it's just a regular suit for a regular person.

Mine too!!! it's actually....WHITE! whaaa?? haha
    it's purdy, but it weighs about 10lbs after a swim haha
  • redtop2187
    redtop2187 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE HAPPY FOR A MUFFIN TOP!!!

I have not worn any shorts all summer because none of them have fit :( BUT a week ago while organizing I tried them all on. There is a pair now in my closet! I well say that there is still a muffin top with the pair but they are not tight in the thigh area and I CAN BUTTON THEM!!! Not tight in the thigh area and being able to button them means I CAN MOVE IN THEM!!! and that is precisely what happened. I buttoned them up wore a cute baggy shirt over the top (so no one could see the muffin top) and went out the door!!! It was wonderful getting sun on my legs!! I am glad for my muffin top of progress!!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    No more size 6 work pants. Still have some jeans that are size 6 though. Still working on that.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Mine was I took my measurements the last Sunday in July and in just over a week, I loss two inches at the waist and 1 1/2 under my bra. I just wanted to see if I lost any but my official measuring is not until this Sunday.
  • chinook44
    chinook44 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My DENTIST noticed I lost weight :) She is the best!!!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a smaller belt about 5 weeks ago. I am now on the last hole of that! But the most amazing bit, is not having to check and tuck in my shirt / stomach and hitch up my trousers each time I stand up. That is just pure awesome. :laugh:
  • FabianRodriguez94
    FabianRodriguez94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The cashiers at my local Panda Express noticed that I've been losing weight . It's nice to hear it from a non-friend/family member!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!