Need an Insanity Partner

Options
14567810»

Replies

• BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, getting towards the end of month 1.
    I'm more than half a stone down and have lost a couple of inches round my waist.

Awesome sauce! Keep her lit.

Pure Cardio for me today. I usually really enoy it, but I have to say the push up jacks and suicide jumps absolutely kicked my *kitten* with the extra weight on.
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Day off yesteray due to the mother of all hangovers.
    I'll put Cardio Power & Resistance in for Cardio Recovery on Thursday and be back on track by the end of the week.
  • Dondre28
    Dondre28 Posts: 53
    Options
    Day off yesteray due to the mother of all hangovers.
    I'll put Cardio Power & Resistance in for Cardio Recovery on Thursday and be back on track by the end of the week.

:drinker: :tongue: from your exercise logs u deserve a break mate just make sure you continue.
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Pure Cardio today - missed it on Monday, so subbed it in for Cardio Recovery. That's me caught up.
    How's everyone coming along?
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Fit test 2 results & Comparison

Switch Kicks - 126 - 159
    Power Jacks - 64 - 72
    Power Knees - 134 - 148
    Power Jumps - 47 - 50
    Globe Jumps - 10 - 11
    Suicide Jumps - 17- 18
    Push Up Jacks - 23 - 26
    Plank Oblique - 50 - 52

Progress is encouraging!
  • SuzieBoop07
    Options
    I just started Insanity again today. I will definetly need a support buddy this time around as well!!!!
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity again today. I will definetly need a support buddy this time around as well!!!!

hey! Im on week 3! Im also kinda new to this, first time im going through this thing. I just did my 2nd fit test it was wayy better then day 1, but very low numbers lol.. you can add me or message:)
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Cardio power and resistance today.
    Starting to die a litle less under the vest.
    Anyone still playing?
  • exwilson
    exwilson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm still going. My 4th fit test was on Monday. It was killer but I went up in nearly every exercise.

Max Interval Plyo yesterday which kicked my butt and Cardio and Abs this afternoon. So far, I've missed a total of 3 exercises. 1 because there wasn't time in the day, 1 because I ran 10 miles that morning and couldn't bring myself to do more and 1 because I was lazy (it was my birthday).
  • Dondre28
    Options
    I have been putting off month 2 work out recycling month 1, I don't want to hit month 2 yet until I feel I am ready. I don't want to start it and not give all, I always try to give everything doing insanity.
  • GeoffTTaylor
    GeoffTTaylor Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been laid low because of gout for the last ten days or so, and I'm still not quite right,

When I do get going again I think I'll restart from week 3.
  • Lou_Darling93
    Options
    Hi guys! I've actually just started a group here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22791-insanity-challenge so that us mad people doing insanity have some support!

If you'd rather just add me either go ahead! :)

Good luck everyone :)
  • Dondre28
    Options
    I've been laid low because of gout for the last ten days or so, and I'm still not quite right,

When I do get going again I think I'll restart from week 3.

Sorry to hear that Get at it once your better, unlucky to have that doing insanity too.
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Folks,
    I have a few family issues to attend to over the next few weeks, so it'll be 99% logging and practically nothing else. Bear with me during the radio silence!
  • exwilson
    exwilson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well folks, I finished my last week of insanity. Results were mixed. I didn't lose a single pound (in fact, I gained a half pound in 60 days...). But I did lose 1/2" from around my neck, 2" from my chest, and 4.5" from my waist. So that's good.

What's really striking to me is that my bf% didn't move over the last 60 days. So for the most part, the numbers have been a real disappointment for the program, but there appears to have been some benefit.

Perhaps I didn't eat properly, perhaps I didn't work hard enough. Who knows? Whatever, I'm going to repeat month 2 anyway.
  • nerli315
    nerli315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just realized I posted in the incorrect area. See my reply above.
  • nerli315
    nerli315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Just wondering if you followed the advised meal plan per insanity. I'm only on week two so I'm still pretty positive about everything, regardless, the advised foods are delicious and keep me happy. I've actually been crafting the foods for my roommate as well and he loves them even though he's not dieting. If you didn't follow it this time around perhaps for your next 60 days you could try it.

Natalie
  • mlizzi88
    mlizzi88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today was my final fit test! Woo hooo I'm done!!

The Test Results:
    Switch Kicks: 95->120 (+25)
    Power Jacks: 43->51 (+8)
    Power Knees: 75->101 (+26)
    Power Jumps: 30->50 (+20)
    Globe Jumps: 6->11 (+5)
    Suicide Jumps: 15->19 (+4)
    Push-up Jacks: 19->28 (+9)
    Low Plank Oblique: 48->67 (+19)
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Brilliant work - you must be delighted.
    Really well done.
    Starting month 2 today, looking forward to it.