Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• REDE2GO1973
    Options
    Please ad me I was gone due to email hacking ect. Have no friends.....
  • hilynn4
    hilynn4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for new friends. Add me if you like.:smile:
  • cocobutterrr
    cocobutterrr Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Destiny add me im always looking for new friends!
  • Rmfowler1990
    Rmfowler1990 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Rebecca. I'm 23, 5ft4 and 157. Trying to get down to 140 as a first goal, then reevaluate. Open to any friends, you don't have to have similar goals to me, just want to become healthy :)
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Erica! 21 and I plan on losing about 50 to 70ish pounds. I love new friends, all that I ask is no negative Nancys! :bigsmile:
  • ted278
    ted278 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Tiffany, I'm 27 years old and I am trying to completely transform my life! I'm looking to lose anywhere between 50-100 pounds. I am all about positivity and motivation! feel free to add me!
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Daniel, 32 years old, started MFP over a year ago at 325lbs and currently am down to 221. Goal is to hit 200 and reevaluate there. Anyone looking for positive motivation/friends feel free to add me. I am on the site daily logging food/exercise and commenting.
  • Cordell87
    Cordell87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Whatsup. My name is Cordell. I'm 26 years old. 5ft 11 and 305 pounds. my goal is it drop down 270. Ive been off and on with MFP for a while now. Trying to get back into shape. Please. feel free to add me. Need all of the motivation I can get lol.
  • toronto88
    toronto88 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    just started on the site 1 week ago. logged every day and worked out 6 times this week yahoo! really enjoying the social aspect of the site. so much positivity! feel free to add me
  • roseyposey415
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18, only trying to lose about 10lbs, I dance intensely and eat pretty healthy so I don't quite understand why I gained weight and got stuck on this weight loss plateau :( Maybe I snack too much. Looking for friends to motivate me!
  • marlarod11
    Options
    WE ARE GROOT

haha
    hey guys whats up my names marla im 21 and
    i feel if i have other people to share our weight loss and exercise stuff
    id feel better thanks :)

oh btw ive lost about 30 pound since i joined (january)
    im now 197 pounds but im starting again cause i stopped for the summer
    my goal is to lose 10 pounds by october
    so yeah back at it again :)
  • aussieems
    aussieems Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm back after a long time of excuses. This time I want to do it, I need to do it, but need the support and motivation of friends on here! Will try my best to be on daily :) Would love to help those like me who are struggling. Feel free to add me if you want some extra motivation :)
    Aussieems
  • Paulpewee
    Paulpewee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya , Paul here , need to drop 40lb and need all the help i can get . Im in the Midlands UK . add me
  • JessMyOpinion
    Options
    Hey I'm Jess. Trying to maintain a 70 pound weight loss and change my body composition. I welcome all friends :)
  • FreeByFifty
    Options
    I am looking to become healthier by my 50th birthday, next May. I have Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid arthritis and I know I will feel a whole lot better if I can dump about 80 lbs. I have a long history of fails behind me, but something about turning 50 next year....I just don't want to go another year being fat and in pain all the time. I know in my heart that if I can lose this weight, I'll at least feel somewhat better!

I lean towards lower carb way of eating.
  • hjarte19
    hjarte19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this, still in my first week, but finally feeling motivated to get rid of all the extra weight. I hope that next summer I'll be able to wear a bathing suit or a bikini without feeling terrible, and that I develop some good and healthy habits. Feel free to add me, I'd love to get some friends on here :)
  • sunflowerjude64
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jude, started today... anyone from Alberta Canada on here? I'm also looking for buddies going thru menopause and trying to lose weight!!
  • Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've been here off and on for a few years. I lost about 65 pounds, blew out my knee playing basketball against my husband and his friends (Yep, I schooled a couple), fell off the wagon and now I am back on track. I am tracking my calories, though my food is backwards... I wish to lose a total of 120 pounds, I am down 35 currently. I have mini goals set, my next one is to be down 10 pounds by the end of this month. I will be turning 40 in November and I am going on a cruise in December...not to mention, I have a son that's a senior this year, so will have to be in graduation pictures when he graduates in May.

I try new recipes all the time, I LOVE Pinterest, but I also love the bookstore!!!! I blog the new recipes I try and put the calorie counts, etc with them. Feel free to add me. I am a busy, working mom and I try to comment frequently.

Good Luck to everyone here!! You can do anything you set your mind to! :happy:
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenna!!! Have tried different diets and failed many times, trying to make a lifestyle change now!! I found out a few months ago that I have hypothyroidism, which caused me to gain weight. It also caused my cholesterol and my liver enzymes to be elevated. I need to get my weight and my diet under control!!! Feel free to add me :)